Politics and football. | Page 5 | Vital Football

Politics and football.

I know you're confused. In all honesty activists like you are any movement's worst nightmare....meaning when the general population see what the latest hobby horse to get angry about is they zone out and lose interest. I know this comes as a shock knowing that outside the twitter bubble there's little interest...sorry to break it to you.
You don’t know me. Ta ta

edit: I’m certainly not an activist. Stop trying to create a narrative. It’s boring.

My inbox is still empty, all those who want more info on the matter need only message me and I can discuss it with them?

It's like the comic strip I posted. All houses matter.

BUT THAT ONE IS ON FIRE!

So? I'll water this one which isn't on fire because all houses matter

It's a poor analogy...all houses matter equally so the one on fire gets dealt with first. It's not hard only for those intent on mischief making .

Also, turns out the " noose " in the garage was a door opener and been there for months. It's an empire built on quicksand.

It's a poor analogy...all houses matter equally so the one on fire gets dealt with first. It's not hard only for those intent on mischief making .

Also, turns out the " noose " in the garage was a door opener and been there for months. It's an empire built on quicksand.

Now you're getting it. All people matter equally, it's just black people need our help right now

Just miss the point on purpose still?

But it doesn't. It's more inclusive, yet still gives key focus.

My inbox is still empty, all those who want more info on the matter need only message me and I can discuss it with them?

Richy, with no offence meant whatsoever, I think if any of us need to seek out more information, we're all perfectly capable of doing it ................... either from reputable sources, or from their own BLM website.

As you're quick to tell hindley, none of us know you ................ so why should we choose to be educated by you?

Concentrate on offering a convincing argument for your point and opinions....................... not that it will change the mind of some of these buggers, but at least you won't come across as a bit of a smacked arse.
;)

(y)

But it doesn't. It's more inclusive, yet still gives key focus.

Richy, with no offence meant whatsoever, I think if any of us need to seek out more information, we're all perfectly capable of doing it ................... either from reputable sources, or from their own BLM website.

As you're quick to tell hindley, none of us know you ................ so why should we choose to be educated by you?

Concentrate on offering a convincing argument for your point and opinions....................... not that it will change the mind of some of these buggers, but at least you won't come across as a bit of a smacked arse.
;)

(y)
The op asked a question and I know quite a bit on the topic. Was hoping they would get in touch with some issues they had. They haven’t.

As great of a message as all lives matter could be. It has been hijacked by the far right. Meaning BLM took the lead for black rights. However BLM whilst yes more widely supported by the left isn’t affiliated to a certain political view. Not extreme by any measure though as well. Despite the minority. (But then look at those brave brave statue protectors necking Stella and having a tear up.) I haven’t seen any violence at the marches I attended.

Sorry if I came across like that. But it’s pretty obvious that some don’t even want to try to understand the message. And Imo doing so is incredibly damaging to the livelihoods of the black citizens of this mostly brilliant multicultural country.

The op asked a question and I know quite a bit on the topic. Was hoping they would get in touch with some issues they had. They haven’t.

As great of a message as all lives matter could be. It has been hijacked by the far right. Meaning BLM took the lead for black rights. However BLM whilst yes more widely supported by the left isn’t affiliated to a certain political view. Not extreme by any measure though as well. Despite the minority. (But then look at those brave brave statue protectors necking Stella and having a tear up.) I haven’t seen any violence at the marches I attended.

Sorry if I came across like that. But it’s pretty obvious that some don’t even want to try to understand the message. And Imo doing so is incredibly damaging to the livelihoods of the black citizens of this mostly brilliant multicultural country.

Agreed, as a Mexican I know the shit black people live with because we get it too in the US. It touched my heartstrings a little to see a latino alongside those black people protesting at CNN HQ

So just call it All Lives Matter. BLM will fade away due to lack of interest. I'm trying to help.

So you agree with our point. You just have an issue with the name. That's fair, but All Lives Matter has already been linked to far right racist assholes. So it's too late for that and BLM has the momentum. It's already caught on man, it clearly hasn't faded away considering this has been going on since 2016

As great of a message as all lives matter could be. It has been hijacked by the far right.

I think you mean that WLM may have been hijacked ........not really sure why they'd go with ALM....................... and even then, both ALM and WLM only came prevalent after (and maybe in response to) BLM. BLM had the option of going with ALM at the start.

Regardless, given your acknowledgement that ALM isn't what's wrong with BLMtoo, as suggested by both me and Coddenchips?

I haven’t seen any violence at the marches I attended.

You may not have seen it, but you can't deny there was some ....... even if only by a small minority.

No worries mate.
:cheers:

So you agree with our point. You just have an issue with the name. That's fair, but All Lives Matter has already been linked to far right racist assholes. So it's too late for that and BLM has the momentum. It's already caught on man, it clearly hasn't faded away considering this has been going on since 2016

It's a 5 minute wonder mate...going since 2016 and ignored until George was killed. When the activists find another reason to be they'll be off like shit off a shovel.

It's a 5 minute wonder mate...going since 2016 and ignored until George was killed. When the activists find another reason to be they'll be off like shit off a shovel.

That's their decision though. Not up to you or me to decide what name they choose. It's their movement and they decide what to call it and what it means. They've chosen a name and explained it's not black superiority

That's their decision though. Not up to you or me to decide what name they choose. It's their movement and they decide what to call it and what it means. They've chosen a name and explained it's not black superiority

I appreciate that and I'm not trying to be deliberately argumentative but the name won't take the majority with it and thus the movement fails. Some good people will get ignored due to the actions of a minority...wasn't it ever thus ?

I appreciate that and I'm not trying to be deliberately argumentative but the name won't take the majority with it and thus the movement fails. Some good people will get ignored due to the actions of a minority...wasn't it ever thus ?

I think we understand each other and know what each of us means to the point where we can agree to disagree lol

Blm Uk described its aims (or did before people twigged what they were and they removed them) as to dismantle imperialism, capitalism, white supremacy, patriarchy and state structures. It’s just a far left radical organisation seeking to pursue their goals by hiding behind a different movement. Sadly as is their m.o they target the gullible and pray on fear of individuals to support them. They want to cause division, hatred and anarchy. Let’s not confuse them with those genuinely protesting about wanting racial equality.

Richy, the reason no one has bothered your inbox is I suspect they’ve no desire to be subjected to your propaganda and certainly less desire to be educated by someone who is in desperate need of being educated themselves.

Blm Uk described its aims (or did before people twigged what they were and they removed them) as to dismantle imperialism, capitalism, white supremacy, patriarchy and state structures. It’s just a far left radical organisation seeking to pursue their goals by hiding behind a different movement. Sadly as is their m.o they target the gullible and pray on fear of individuals to support them. They want to cause division, hatred and anarchy. Let’s not confuse them with those genuinely protesting about wanting racial equality.

Richy, the reason no one has bothered your inbox is I suspect they’ve no desire to be subjected to your propaganda and certainly less desire to be educated by someone who is in desperate need of being educated themselves.

I'll admit idk if BLM UK is the same as the north american one. So I'll have to research on that

I think you mean that WLM may have been hijacked ........not really sure why they'd go with ALM....................... and even then, both ALM and WLM only came prevalent after (and maybe in response to) BLM. BLM had the option of going with ALM at the start.

Regardless, given your acknowledgement that ALM isn't what's wrong with BLMtoo, as suggested by both me and Coddenchips?

You may not have seen it, but you can't deny there was some ....... even if only by a small minority.

No worries mate.
:cheers:
I have found that wlm has been hijacked by the far right. In fact it was pretty much started by extremists.

Alm has now been dragged into it by them. Whether that’s positive or not it has happened. And as ever we have been divided as a society due to it. It fits into the tactics of the last few years. Divide and conquer.

BLM is for the people who are being oppressed. And if that erupts into violence on occasion it is obviously terrible. However I am just saying from what I have seen online and in person is people who didn’t go to peacefully protest for blm and just wanted to cause trouble because it was the first time they were able to get out the house for months.

Added to the fact there are 20k less police officers in the country than there were 10 years ago it is no wonder young people feel they can wander around with weapons. Maybe if we had bobbies on the beat and better community support for at trouble youths then it wouldn’t happen?

But then the government would have to admit they have ballsed up massively for 10 years. considering BJ can’t even acknowledge Germany’s track and trace I can’t see it happen any time soon.

Bit long winded but yeah. We are here now. Let’s love one another. Black Lives Matter!

You can’t even use punctuation, imagine saying all that in one breath. There’s some education. Happy to help.