Political "Dick" of the Week | Vital Football

Political "Dick" of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wurzel

Vital Football Legend
A new feature to Vital, and what a bumper week it is we start with two.

1. Nick Clegg.

[youtube=hgXGdKRo7_I]

2. Andrew Mitchell

[youtube=7iikpDZ3JsE]

What a pair of dicks.

Any other nominations?

Oh that Nick Clegg one is genius! lol. Brilliant.

How embarrassing was that apology!? Still, I guess at a stretch, at least unlike most, he did apologise!

Still think that party is now over.

The Andrew Mitchel one defies belief, all the copper wanted him to do, like they ALL do, is go to the side gate, not the main gate.

Just how arrogant a prick must that man be? I hope they remove the whip from him. In fact, I hope they whip him!

Too many jumped up turds running the country.

What makes that apology even funnier, is at conference he's just said the voters dictate policy.

He is surely finished come the end of this coalition, be shocked if he carries on or if he wants to, be shocked if he is allowed!

That'll show em!

And while we are concentrating on which puppet to rip the piss out of, those running the show are pissing all over us.

It`s okay saying that but we ALL tut and carry on allowing it,do WE not ?
What else,as a whole,can we do ?
We all want to see some honesty and integrity in our elected politicians and maybe even some intelligence,but as a whole,we all just ........carry on regardless.We moan,we slag but what do we do about it ?

Clubpaver - 27/9/2012 02:31

We all want to see some honesty and integrity in our elected politicians and maybe even some intelligence,but as a whole,we all just ........carry on regardless.We moan,we slag but what do we do about it ?

:2: I know the answer to this one - Nothing!

:14:

Clubpaver - 27/9/2012 09:31

The trick is that they have Pepsi and Coke as your options. If you don't want more of the same fizzy crap, don't vote for Pepsi or Coke.

I've been reading a little about The Pirate Party. These guys seem interesting but I'm sure they are just one of tens of better options than Pepsi and Coke.

http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/

Wurzel - 26/9/2012 11:45

International nomination goes to ........

[youtube=L9j0brl9ZSA]

Obviously.

Surely that was an attempt at humour that was then seized upon by a hostile political commentator. OK, so Romney is not a comedian........who cares? I'm not so sure that makes him a dick though, after all, he has said enough other questionable things recently that would better qualify him for the title.

Not sure Ian, that is the trouble with Romney. I don't think it was an attempt at humour.

They should bring this back,there was always a few ''Dicks'' of the week............

[youtube=Doi1U7I1CyU]

Can I add a non political but hypocritical Steve 'the unfunny' Coogan to the list based on his performance tonight on QT.

Can't give a straight answer unless it means bashing the paymasters of his current TV series or the Tories.

TWAT!

As added to fun pictures, I thought it should be here too

Attachments

• how to start.jpg
    how to start.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 0
Bit harsh, as he is actually owning up to dropping a bollock but still...........

Transport Secretary Patrick McLoughlin

[youtube=xmR5xKHmvJQ]

Status
Not open for further replies.