Political "Dick" of the Week | Page 3 | Vital Football

Political "Dick" of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
BodyButter - 25/10/2012 18:16

The Fear - 26/10/2012 02:45

Easy solution, ban football (too dangerous anyway) kill all the old, think we should set the age at 70 or 80? And obviously put all disabled down at birth and kill anyone who develops an illness.

I guess then you could kill anyone that doesn't fit the leaders exact religion and probably for good measure kill any different coloured babies at birth.

Oh hang on, someone tried that didn't they? What was his name, you know, German, funny moustache! :107:

It's not a bad plan. It worked pretty well for Hitler until he got bogged down at Stalingrad.

Yeah only today it seems human rights have made all this legal. That seems to be where Hitler went wrong

This lying scumbag must be in the thread. Chris Huhne

What a shitbag.

[img=http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/files/2013/02/chris-huhne_2455574b-460x288.jpg]

Is there any end to their arrogance and belief that somehow they should be above the law ?

Protested his "innocence" to anyone who would care to listen , whilst all the time he was guilty.

And he went to Oxford, dearie dearie me.

I suppose we should remove Andrew Mitchell from this thread now it sounds like he was set up, however he is still a politician so maybe not

Just had to turn the Andrew Marr show off when it got to war monger Blair, he would have us fighting all over the world if he had his way.

Who was that Tory MP who, only a few years ago, was talking about bad manners or something similar and came out with the unforgettable statement:

"One wouldn't behave like that in front of one's wife and servants".

Nah, that isn't fair wurzel, I WOULD behave in front of my servants like that! :3:

Wurzel - 26/9/2012 10:38<br /><br />A new feature to Vital, and what a bumper week it is we start with two.<br /><br />1. Nick Clegg.<br /><br />Any other nominations?
<br /><br />somewhat of a flawed suggestion, as Nick Clegg is the political &quot;dick&quot; of <strong><u><font size="5">every</font></u></strong> week.

I decided to jump to the last page in here this morning, just because. There was even a Alex McCleish topic on the last page

This one caught my eye. We thought it was bad then in 2013. Fast forward 7 years 🙄🙄🙄

You want to start filling the pages up? 😏 We would need a poll a week

Ha... a thread back from the dead, just like Labour is a party back from the dead with Starmer! :toot:

Status
Not open for further replies.