Policing American Style | Vital Football

Policing American Style

Jonah

Vital Football Legend
Nice chap :25:

'America's scariest police chief' keeps his job despite posting video threatening to shoot liberals and snarling they can 'take it in the a**' because mayor insists he was just exercising his freedom of speech

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2377392/Mark-Kessler-Americas-scariest-police-chief-keeps-job-despite-posting-video-threatening-shoot-liberals-snarling-.html

can't be bothered reading all that at the moment but will do after should be a laugh seems like my kind of guy.

LOL Only in America, sometimes i do think to myslef has the world gone mad? As i rock back and forth in my rocking chair staring at the wall but then realise its alllll ok now ;)

He also said he is increasingly concerned about what he views as a government out of control, citing the FBI's use of drones, the National Security Agency's collection of hundreds of millions of Americans' phone records and the Internal Revenue Service's scrutiny of applications for tax-exempt status by politically active groups.

'I'm trying to wake people up to say, 'Hey, there's a lot more going on than meets the eye.' A lot more,' Kessler said in an interview from Texas where the 41-year-old father of four was vacationing.

'It goes way beyond the Second Amendment, the First Amendment. It's a shame. Our founding fathers didn't intend for our government to be the way it is.'

i know exactly how the bloke feels ....