Police | Vital Football

Police

Stormin' Norman

Vital Squad Member
Just been sent footage of the Police roughing up the PNE dickheads yesterday.

Isn't it funny that the footage on these occasions only show the Police getting a bit heavy with these so called hard cases? Never any footage of why the Police acted the way they did, i saw quite a bit of what happened, these dickheads were running amok amongst pensioners, women and kids, the Police did a fantastic job of dispersing these idiots and making it safe for the public to get home safely.

What are the Police to do when they are under attack by these spineless yobs? I actually thanked a couple of rozzers near Beresford St bridge for what they did, well done GMP! :clap:

All those clowns slating the Police on Twitter should hang their heads in shame and just hope they are never mixed up in anything like that.

Just been sent footage of the Police roughing up the PNE dickheads yesterday.

Isn't it funny that the footage on these occasions only show the Police getting a bit heavy with these so called hard cases? Never any footage of why the Police acted the way they did, i saw quite a bit of what happened, these dickheads were running amok amongst pensioners, women and kids, the Police did a fantastic job of dispersing these idiots and making it safe for the public to get home safely.

What are the Police to do when they are under attack by these spineless yobs? I actually thanked a couple of rozzers near Beresford St bridge for what they did, well done GMP! :clap:

All those clowns slating the Police on Twitter should hang their heads in shame and just hope they are never mixed up in anything like that.

You mean this load of bother Norm?? As you say don't know what went on before they used batons!!

I saw that Jock, the lad on the floor was in the face of the copper with his back to camera.

The coppers were trying to get the PNE fans to go towards the scrap yards (to the train station) the idiot on the floor was in the coppers face screaming "make me" what he got was well deserved in my opinion, no need for any investigation.

That should send a message out to other hooligans that Wigan Police will not tolerate this behaviour, i've been to matches in Scotland and the Police up there don't take any shit, no doubt you'll back that up bro.

The problem with these clips is they lack context. If these dickheads want to misbehave then I have no sympathy for them if this is the result. However the problem I think lies in the fact that clearly they weren’t locked up so it’s harder then to justify this use of force and secondly these scrotes don’t face sanctions in the court so will carry on in the same manner at future games.

If you ever see a video of someone doing something 'heavy handed' that starts at that exact point with no build up - in most cases someone would've done something to provoke them and that justified the reaction but it was deliberetly cut off to change the narrative and make the instigator look like the helpless victim.

I bet if the police were unjustifiably heavy handed we'd have a longer video showing everything that lead up to the police getting physical. So when we only get the end of the scuffle you know someone likely trying to rewrite who was in the wrong.

With the amount of Police presence yesterday it was obvious there was going to be trouble, why aren't away supporters locked in the stadium for 15 minutes after the game to give the home support time to get well away from the stadium?

Been asking this question for a while now, most supporters are ok and enjoy the banter after the game, but fans from PNE, Bolton etc should be kept behind for at least 15 minutes.

Your correct they should be kept in That bridge is a bloody death trap how no one as got seriously injured going home over there got knows. That was the reason yesterday I didn’t take my grandsons

With the amount of Police presence yesterday it was obvious there was going to be trouble, why aren't away supporters locked in the stadium for 15 minutes after the game to give the home support time to get well away from the stadium?

Been asking this question for a while now, most supporters are ok and enjoy the banter after the game, but fans from PNE, Bolton etc should be kept behind for at least 15 minutes.
Or made to watch WAFC for a full season!!