Points totals | Vital Football

Points totals

Walthamstow wanderer

Alert Team
Staff member
Can anyone explain the points totals that appear behind the Avatars. What’s the reasons behind them and the changing titles under our names , I e vital squad member etc , vital first team?

Count me in, no idea :loser:
Ha ha another total is building !
almost everyone has the same points total that seems to be capped no matter how long you have been a “member“ , for example , I have been a member for two years but I have the same points total as someone who has been here for five years ! ?

Ha ha another total is building !
almost everyone has the same points total that seems to be capped no matter how long you have been a “member“ , for example , I have been a member for two years but I have the same points total as someone who has been here for five years ! ?

Well WW, I've been around since 2012 and seeing of the three of us Chiv's been here the longest and if he doesn't know, we are fooked. We are all just a number!.

I recall there use to be a members' league table a while back based on the no. of posts, articles, forum and front page contributions, etc. Monthly winner amongst other accolades. No idea what happened to those 'fun' comps. I think VAR (Vital Admin Redundancies) kicked in.

Well WW, I've been around since 2012 and seeing of the three of us Chiv's been here the longest and if he doesn't know, we are fooked. We are all just a number!.

I recall there use to be a members' league table a while back based on the no. of posts, articles, forum and front page contributions, etc. Monthly winner amongst other accolades. No idea what happened to those 'fun' comps. I think VAR (Vital Admin Redundancies) kicked in.
Yeah I think maybe you are right there CS., I think it was a monthly total which reverted to zero every four weeks .
Never really understood that ?
but that doesn’t explain why we have different sub titles to our names , ie vital newbie , squad member , 1 st team regular etc ? Everyone seems to be on 2159 “points” for some bizarre reason. Just seems weird .

Yeah I think maybe you are right there CS., I think it was a monthly total which reverted to zero every four weeks .
Never really understood that ?
but that doesn’t explain why we have different sub titles to our names , ie vital newbie , squad member , 1 st team regular etc ? Everyone seems to be on 2159 “points” for some bizarre reason. Just seems weird .

I always thought our titles were according to the total number of posts .