Points make £££ | Vital Football

Points make £££

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Someone on facebook has mentioned that some supporters are charging fellow Blades to use there loyalty points for away matches. So if I'm not going to Chelsea etc, somebody can use my points and I charge them for it. I don't do this, it was an example. I think its disgusting and hope that fans put a stop to this.

Has anyone been asked to use there loyalty points in this way?

Someone on facebook has mentioned that some supporters are charging fellow Blades to use there loyalty points for away matches. So if I'm not going to Chelsea etc, somebody can use my points and I charge them for it. I don't do this, it was an example. I think its disgusting and hope that fans put a stop to this.

Has anyone been asked to use there loyalty points in this way?
I wonder if it's somebody that dunt like the loyalty points system startin nasty rumours?:sneaky: No doubt some wi enuff points who can't or dunt wanna go will let a mate use theirs, but i think it's wrong to charge for the use of your loyalty points but each to their own i spose.UTMPB

Due to the restrictions on the amount of away tkts there are plenty of disapponted Blades about who had enough points for the last 10 years or so to go to 90% of away games.

Many just want to be part of it and will pay whatever the cost is. Similarly some will see an opportunity to cash in.

The rights and wrongs are debateable but the demand certainly seems to be there.

Due to the restrictions on the amount of away tkts there are plenty of disapponted Blades about who had enough points for the last 10 years or so to go to 90% of away games.

Many just want to be part of it and will pay whatever the cost is. Similarly some will see an opportunity to cash in.

The rights and wrongs are debateable but the demand certainly seems to be there.

Agreed. I've got 47,000 I think, but I barely go to away games due to £££ and family commitments, and have been restricted to local derbies. But if my numbers come up tonight....

Agreed. I've got 47,000 I think, but I barely go to away games due to £££ and family commitments, and have been restricted to local derbies. But if my numbers come up tonight....
can i use ya points for the games ya dont go to id happily see ya merry ,its for mi 17 year old who managed to get to most away last year but just cant find any spare tickets for chelsea which now have gone. id buy him one of these ticket sites but there in away stands and i just wouldnt rest if he went in them stands.

People are banging on about away attendance and loyalty points but the way it’s going we could have a couple of thousand unsold seats at HOME on Sunday. Still plenty of seats available and yet people are complaining they’ve been turned away due to their lack of points or that they’ve got a ticket but can’t take their kid/ Dad/ mate with them. I’d have thought that now it had got down to general sale they’d ease the restrictions a bit but apparently not.

My concern especially with not being able to take your kids is that we could lose potential new supporters and also that the the older non-regular supporters might miss out on seeing the mighty Blades in the top flight one last time even though there’s still seats available. Sounds like madness to me. What do others think?

People are banging on about away attendance and loyalty points but the way it’s going we could have a couple of thousand unsold seats at HOME on Sunday. Still plenty of seats available and yet people are complaining they’ve been turned away due to their lack of points or that they’ve got a ticket but can’t take their kid/ Dad/ mate with them. I’d have thought that now it had got down to general sale they’d ease the restrictions a bit but apparently not.

My concern especially with not being able to take your kids is that we could lose potential new supporters and also that the the older non-regular supporters might miss out on seeing the mighty Blades in the top flight one last time even though there’s still seats available. Sounds like madness to me. What do others think?
Mi youngest and me have more or less just said the same Gray.UTMPB

agree 100% gray it does seem that the club are scoring a spectacular home goal here by refusing to sell tickets to anybody whos not on database or got 500 loyalty points i just wonder if syp have had any influence in this decision ? its not very good pr just as we have got back to the premier league and have a great chance to attract new supporters heard that theres been hundreds of e-mails sent to club about this policy think their gonna have to have a major rethink after these 2 home games

agree 100% gray it does seem that the club are scoring a spectacular home goal here by refusing to sell tickets to anybody whos not on database or got 500 loyalty points i just wonder if syp have had any influence in this decision ? its not very good pr just as we have got back to the premier league and have a great chance to attract new supporters heard that theres been hundreds of e-mails sent to club about this policy think their gonna have to have a major rethink after these 2 home games
Spectacular own goal owd lad,i agree.UTMPB

Spectacular own goal owd lad,i agree.UTMPB
yeah and surely if your a season ticket holder at the lane your not gonna be buying 2 tickets for crystal palace ultras are you ? their wanting them for family and friends that want to go and support the blades in the premier league very naive by united this one