Podcasts | Vital Football

Podcasts

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
Do you listen to podcasts? Got any good ones?

I've been listening to football weekly for a few months. It's very good.

Admission :
I haven`t got the foggiest what a podcast is.
It sounds like something to do with fishing.

Yep, loads of them.

The Joe Rogan Podcast or JRE is a great one. After nearly 400 episodes, Joe does tend to get on your tits a bit, but he has some fascinating and absolutely brilliant guests.

the Bill Burr Monday Morning Podcast, could well be the funniest thing you ever listen to. Its Bill ranting about everything, and being by far the funniest man on the planet, its hilarious.

The 'Your moms house' podcast with Tom Segura and his wife is also really good, Tom is fucking uber funny and his wife, although a woman, is also very funny.

Ari Shaffir's Skeptic Tank is also a great one - pick one with Doug benson or Bill burr, or Brendon walsh or Rogan, or Bert Kreischer or Joey Diaz

Ive got loads more to, but off the top of my head, those will keep you pretty busy.

The Film Programme, Kermode & Mayo Film Review (although these two jabbering egos are rapidly become loathsome), Front Row Daily, and my favourite, Saturday Review.

All BBC arts progs, natch.

Now and again.

Thanks for the above suggestions though, I will be giving them a go!

Rosie, you beautiful man, I've just listened to the latest Bill Burr. It's hilarious. Thanks and go fuck yourself.

Mate, I wish he named them instead of dating them, theres a couple that ive had to pause cause ive been in tears, would love to find those again, but theres one in the past 3 or 4 weeks that was brilliant, so start at the top and go back through the timeline.

Id marry Bill Burr if I could.

If you like a bit of history, check out Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. It's fascinating stuff.

Podcasts are cool, uh hu!