Pochettino’s objective is to win league/Champion’s League with Spurs | Vital Football

Pochettino’s objective is to win league/Champion’s League with Spurs

Wow ! Great interview ., totally at odds with some of the views on here of what success is .
If that doesn't say he is putting everything into the future with us ,I don't know what else he could say .

Over the last 20 years, 18 FA Cups and 14 League Cups have been won by the other 5 of the top 6 clubs. In most cases, that winning team have also qualified for a CL place in the league.

My guess is what Poch says and what Poch thinks about the cups are 2 different things. Like us, he must be disappointed that we haven't grabbed one or two along this great journey. It's not for the reasons he gives. It's because we've fluffed our lines in those games when we shouldn't have done. There was some tactical naivety in those games as well from our manager.

Happy about the implied message that Poch is here for the long haul though.

Nick my comment was ever so slightly tongue in cheek .
Now , all US has to do now is tell us his rank ,what unit he is in , what location he is in , what his next mission is and the time and date and we will all be happy :wahey:

LOL, let me just say that I do fly, though at this stage in my career I don't really do it much any more. I am at the stage that I can retire, but I am going to do a few more years to secure a larger pension.