Pochettino Loves Chief Scout Steve Hitchen | Page 2 | Vital Football

Pochettino Loves Chief Scout Steve Hitchen

Good scouting is essential for a club that deals on a shoestring budget.That's us, until Joe Lewis sells the club. I'll be glad if Sept arrives without us losing any players on loan or sold .Go on holiday Daniel & leave our squad alone.It's a long hard season & we need all our players here not helping other clubs.

If he sells, he'll be selling to Levy and his family trusts and probably a large placing or even a public listing - Manure's upwards share trajectory has got the many a merchant bank looking very carefully at public listings/private placings again...

I wouldn't mind betting as with Moura we bring one or two in during the Jan window RD, if Villa are struggling I can see the Grealish deal raising its head again.

We have to hope Villa implode, and then they'll have to let him go - but chances are they won't and they'll see the season out - if they don't get promotion, Grealish will be on his way, but if they do, just like Sessegnon we won't be able to get anywhere near him.

The amount of money being spent should be about balance and knowing when the right time to spend a bit more is needed.

This summer as the squad is we only needed one player IMO.

Breaking even every transfer window is not the answer. Spending 100's of millions isn't the answer either.

We might get away with it this season by not spending anything time will tell. One things for sure we can't do that every year.

Unless the kids show incredible maturity and strength beyond their age(S) - I still cannot see how we will get through the season without one top class Midfield addition.

Unless the kids show incredible maturity and strength beyond their age(S) - I still cannot see how we will get through the season without one top class Midfield addition.

Well this was mine and your fear as the transfer window shut.

Centrally we look weak even though we are covered in that area. I would say ideally by this time next season we will need two central players brought in.

Well this was mine and your fear as the transfer window shut.

Centrally we look weak even though we are covered in that area. I would say ideally by this time next season we will need two central players brought in.

Depends on Wanyama's health but I'd agree. Winks should pick up the slack towards Christmas. Dier's a horse.