POCHETTINO FOREVER!!!!! | Vital Football

POCHETTINO FOREVER!!!!!

D

Departed

I just don't get the shift in expectations this season. Top 4 from our season at Wembley was this season's DREAM. If we make it we are essentially starting with a whole new set of tools to take the club to the next level. Not to mention confounding all the preseason critics who said we couldn't win at Wembley.

Top 4 and MP should be given the contract he wants...and it will be a performance-based contract, Levy wouldn't have it any other way.

80, I don't think you finished the sentence in the header. Shouldn't it be Poch Forever Making The Same Mistakes?

80, I don't think you finished the sentence in the header. Shouldn't it be Poch Forever Making The Same Mistakes?

He has progressed as well. He is far from the finished article but we've come a long way from Son at Left Back.

Poch has had a terrible season , how he has kept his job I just don't know .
He decided to play most of the season with only one recognised left back.why, I don't know
Then decided to rip up the best centre back partnership in the the league and play instead with a rookie who had no experience against the best strikers and how they played . ' Kin stupid.

He then gave big Vic most of the season off in recognition of his brilliance last year . Unbelievable , what's that all about .
He told Winksy to put his feet up in order that he could push Dembele to his physical limits and beyond . He deserves sacking for that alone
Once he found out how poor Llorente was he thought nothing of bucking the trend and playing week in week out with only one striker until he burnt himself out .the man doesn't have a clue !
Then he thought nothing of playing every game away from home .

He did have some positives though , like going unbeaten in the CL league stages , beating Real Madrid , no .....giving Real Madrid a beating , similarly the gooners , mu, bindippers , Chelsea away for the first time since dinosaurs walked the earth , .
And now he has got us within touching distance of qualifying for the Champions league against the so called big boys who have millions and millions more than us at their disposal, and think nothing of spending it on transfers and wages .
How on earth has he kept his job , it's totally beyond me.

I totally agree we all have our own opinions ,and quite rightly they are mostly all different. Personally I cannot praise this guy enough for the way he has progressed the club whilst being shackled by Daniel Levy trying to make the club financially stable .

How could anyone in their right mind justify finishing 5th when we had a 10 point lead over the chavs and mainly a right load of shit to play in the run in ?

If we finish 5th he has to go , simple as that, he may sweet talk a lot on here, but I can guarantee that a lot of the players he has had for 4 years will switch off now due to his proven unsuccessful methods.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but are you forgetting that there are two games left?? Two home games as well! So there's a good chance we'll finish 3rd. Gaps fluctuate throughout the season. Chelsea were way ahead of us at one point. So there no shame in the gap being at 2 points with 2 games to play. COYS

Chiv , I'm sorry mate but I just cannot agree with what you are saying . At the start of the season I would have bitten your hand off if you had offered 5 th .
Playing at Wembley , knowing we were never going to compete with what the others could buy . After the previous season , and the emotion of losing " The Lane" this was always going to be a difficult season . None of the players had a Home that they were familiar with . The crowd was different , opposing teams that had never been to Wembley suddenly had a 'cup final ' to look forward to . The prospect of " yeah , I've scored at Wembley " or similar accolades they could apply to themselves took over.
It took us four or five games to settle in there , we lost points we now cannot get back , but we battled away , despite losing massive players that were our heart last season and we are still there . Plus .......we are a 'name' in Europe now .
Why on earth should he go if we finish 5 th . I just don't get it .