Poch getting ready for the off? | Page 11 | Vital Football

Poch getting ready for the off?

Chris Hughton would be my choice if we were going for the cheap option. He has done well wherever he has been and is a Tottenham man.

No it's is not Barca or City. As far as I can see we and for a brief time OM are the closest to that blue print. We play far higher defensively and press differently to either. I genuinely have looked at this and in my humble opinion I don't think it works. Certainly not in a league as physical as the Prem. We would need city like depth and quality to win playing tbis way mind you I'm far from a coach.

He's a WUM.

What, just cause I have a different view to you? I've supported Spurs for 50 years.

Hughton has been a success at Newcastle and Brighton. All managers fail from time to time. He is the best cheapest option.

What, just cause I have a different view to you? I've supported Spurs for 50 years.

Hughton has been a success at Newcastle and Brighton. All managers fail from time to time. He is the best cheapest option.

We are so far beyond Hughton which would lead me to believe your opinions are archaic. Understandable, but archaic.

Anyone suggesting where Poch might go? I’ve seen RM mentioned but I can imagine the conversation between Poch and Romaldo......Poch “ double training sessions next week Ronnie and I’ve bought Kane along with me so your job will be to give him the ball to score, Ok?” Ronaldo “ piss off Poch I run this club not you”. Sounds like a match made in heaven.

So far beyond that we couldn’t beat Brighton.....hmmmmm

And therein lies the difference in thinking. An aberrant result? Maybe, maybe not. But a result we are seeing less and less.
the inability to see the trendlines in what is going on at the club is going to hold a lot of supporters back. They are afraid of success and afraid of not having something to complain about.

Which is a good reason why he is limited in what he can achieve.

I did say 'the cheap option'. Levy may decide to save some cash next time. Hughton would have to come in for consideration. People talk about Dyche, so why not Hughton. What he has achieved at Brighton has been amazing.

I did say 'the cheap option'. Levy may decide to save some cash next time. Hughton would have to come in for consideration. People talk about Dyche, so why not Hughton. What he has achieved at Brighton has been amazing.

If you don't understand the difference in the requirements to manage Brighton vs Tottenham then you should probably just keep quiet.

I think the cheap option is out of the question with how far we have come. The only option would be a top manager to take us further. Personally I wouldn't change the manager even if we get 5th.