Plymouth Fans Views On The Fa Cup Draw | Vital Football

Plymouth Fans Views On The Fa Cup Draw

I've no doubt plenty of BLADES will be thinkin summat similar Chippy.It does give us a good chance to get to the 6th round but we need to play our strongest side in my view.UTMPB
why would we not play our strongest side ya dumbo rod. in my view hahahahahahaahahahahaha

why would we not play our strongest side ya dumbo rod. in my view hahahahahahaahahahahaha
I recall you saying on here that our Chris wouldn't pick a strong side for the Gasheads game cos he wouldn't give a shite about the cup or words to that effect,well once again tha were wrong.Worra thicko ya are Twirlio but i like thee anyway.:giggle: UTMPB

They're a little bit up themselves. Have they forgotten that they're, erm, Plymouth.
I blame Sir Francis Drake for their cockiness Raumy mi owd pal.:LOL: To be fair i suppose if you were going to get a prem team away in the cup we'd be the choice of most non prem teams.UTMPB

Ah, I remember Franny Drake. Scored 20 for them in 1981/82.

I also remember that Green Army chant the young uns on the Kop sang a few years back. And how disgusted and angry Croatiablade was about it on Bladesmad. :ROFLMAO: