please sign the petition | Vital Football

please sign the petition

This needs to be put on a different board. its not latics related.

Its funny you want people removed because they have broken laws / rules and yet you didnt follow the basic rules of this forum! School boy error.

More important things going on at the moment like Latics.
Can't blame anyone trying to get in the UK though, it's fantastic.
Why settle for travelling thousands of miles to stay in the EU. Obviously even people from many miles away must know there's something much better going on in the UK.

Shocking that this petition has more signatures than our club's EFL
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/331589
Hope you signed the above petition bigchap
ps i definitely wouldn't be signing your petition. Take it to the EDL or somewhere racist.
Shouldn't bite I know but......
Exactly how is a petition to prevent people entering our country illegally racist?
Seems you are happy to support people breaking the law while calling others out for racism 🤔

More important things going on at the moment like Latics.
Can't blame anyone trying to get in the UK though, it's fantastic.
Why settle for travelling thousands of miles to stay in the EU. Obviously even people from many miles away must know there's something much better going on in the UK.

At least four times as many prefer to go to Germany, three times many to France, Jeff

Thank you for the support with the petition reached 100k just now
regards to all who support democracy
BC
Cheers mate ........ given that you're thanking those who "support democracy", I presume you're thanking those of us who didn't choose to sign the petition too.
(y)

Thank you for the support with the petition reached 100k just now
regards to all who support democracy
BC
Which means about 67,900,000 other Brits didn’t sign it. Democracy.

EDIT: Also considering all lives matter I feel it very disconcerting that some lives apparently don’t. Chase up Bezos, google or Starbucks for the billions they owe us in tax and then the £37 a week we give to ASYLUM SEEKERS won’t be such a burden.