Please please please God... | Vital Football

Please please please God...

nodrogaty

Vital 1st Team Regular
...Don't let us lose to the Chipeaters. Theyre unbearable to work with and I am surrounded with them in my local. The crowing Clayheads were boasting after only 5 games into the season. This means more to me than the nobbers game. Strike them down Bog them into the earth, Give them all heavy legs oh great one.. ....Amen.:bow::jangel:

...Don't let us lose to the Chipeaters. Theyre unbearable to work with and I am surrounded with them in my local. The crowing Clayheads were boasting after only 5 games into the season. This means more to me than the nobbers game. Strike them down Bog them into the earth, Give them all heavy legs oh great one.. ....Amen.:bow::jangel:

Noddy--The problem was that Bear, demigod to the ladies of Bath, forgot to put his freshly laundered tangerine undies on his butt for the Stoke game. He admitted his personal oversight to me yesterday. :grinning:

Last edited:
Not strictly true. I put them on for the match but got into bed for an early night around about the 70th minute into the game taking them off out of habit. I accept full responsibility for my lamentable oversight.:hang: