Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Most Bitter Opposing Manager" of The Season On This Thread! | Vital Football

Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Most Bitter Opposing Manager" of The Season On This Thread!

I honestly don't pay much attention to what other managers have to say but one that sticks in my mind are the words of the sage that is Joey Barton after our win over Fleetwood at the end of August when he claimed that they played us off the pitch for the whole match.
All I recall is them passing horizontally in their own half and failing to defend against crosses

Mark Cooper usually makes it easy but was not around to nominate, will go for Steve Evans, made an arse of himself on the touchline as usual, comical character !

Like @impsimps am missing Cooperman, always a guaranteed winner of this category. Will go for whingy Barton, that man could start an argument in an empty room.....

I honestly don't pay much attention to what other managers have to say but one that sticks in my mind are the words of the sage that is Joey Barton after our win over Fleetwood at the end of August when he claimed that they played us off the pitch for the whole match.
All I recall is them passing horizontally in their own half and failing to defend against crosses
Yep, taught us a lesson indeed. To be fair, we did take some of it on, and were regularly seen passing it square around our 6 yard box.

I will go for Mark Cooper on the basis I am a traditionalist and had Imps played them, he would have been bitter about the six points Imps would have taken from his team. Again.

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

I will be setting a deadline for nominations in the next few days!