Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Favourite Cup Game of The Season" On This Thread! | Vital Football

Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Favourite Cup Game of The Season" On This Thread!

Lincoln 2 Everton 4.

A loss but what a cracking game of football. We went toe to toe with a very good Everton side who gave us the respect of playing first team players and they knew when they left the pitch that they had been in a game. A proper football game

Lincoln 2 Everton 4.

A loss but what a cracking game of football. We went toe to toe with a very good Everton side who gave us the respect of playing first team players and they knew when they left the pitch that they had been in a game. A proper football game
What he said

As above, the Everton game was a terrific cup tie from the first minute opener, in the end we lost but gave a strong Premiership team a hell of a game.

Going to throw Huddersfield in there. Pleased to beat them in revenge for play off defeat and also that offside goal. Also played well and deserved to win

Everton in the League Cup, a real thoroughly entertaining match and we gave them a real scare and the outcome was in doubt until late in the game.

Has to be Everton at home. In retrospect, the Cowleys' send-off. Even though we lost, it summed up everything a Cowley team is about.

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

I will be setting a deadline for nominations in the next few days!

For some variation, home Vs Peterborough. Nice to win against them again after quite some time (checkatrade game aside), as it always means that little bit more against them.

Everton was a cracking game especially taking the lead inside a minute too.
Quite enjoyed the Rotherham game in the flt too.

Got to be Everton really, hasn't it? We gave a premier league side a real run for their money, took the lead almost straight away,valso scored a worldy, and personally I loved seeing Lewis take out Richarlison!