Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Best Game of The Season" On This Thread! | Vital Football

Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Best Game of The Season" On This Thread!

Peterborough home, don't like them, we played as a team, the very amusing dismissal of the sub after he got excited.

Lincoln 5 Ipswich 3

Sunday afternoon post Christmas goal fest. Fantastic entertainment with both teams going for it

Has to be the 5-3 v Ipswich, toe to toe with one of the 'big' teams and coming out deservedly on top.

And we can do it again next season!

Ipswich for me too. Great performance against a team who were 3 leagues above us just 3 years before, 8 goals, full stadium, great atmosphere. Perfect Christmas fare.

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

Has to be Ipswich, defences were certainly not on top, brilliant game and great atmosphere.

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

I will be setting a deadline for nominations in the next few days!

I really enjoyed the Blackpool game, thought it was proper game of football, two lower league teams playing some decent stuff.

Everton game was pretty thrilling with some stunning goals! Overcoming Sunderland and Posh was brilliant, but I'll go for the Ipswich game.
Very entertaining.