Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Best Atmosphere" of The Season On This Thread! | Vital Football

Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Best Atmosphere" of The Season On This Thread!

Going for the Cup game v Everton.

Night games just have better atmospheres. That night was bouncing, helped by out goal in the first minute and didn't stop for the whole 90 minutse

Going left field for Oxford. Fans determined to stand up after the Cowleys moved on and refused to buckle despite the horror show on the pitch.

Think Everton just shades it for me. The stadium completely erupted when Bruno smashed home that equaliser. Even better than Naths Ipswich winner.

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

Everton at home. I expected a beating but put we in a wonderful performance mixing it with big boys.
Only one word to descibe the atmosphere that night - ELECTRIC!
We showed the Everton fans there's life outside of the Prem. In 50 years of watching sport - round and oval ball - I've never felt so pround leaving a game following a loss. Terrific night!

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

I will be setting a deadline for nominations in the next few days!

Home Vs Ipswich. Loved the feeling, and putting five goals past a 'big' team just goes down so well! Felt like a real success after some difficult times.