Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Best Assist" of The Season On This Thread! | Vital Football

Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Best Assist" of The Season On This Thread!

I've got 2 in mind which were equally great but will go for Joe Morrell for his assist for our third goal against Ipswich in the home win in December.

Picked the ball up about 40 yards out and just ran at and through their defence with close control Messi would have been proud of. Gets to the bye line and pulls it across for a virtual tap in for Tyler Walker

Callum Connolly for Walker's first vs Fleetwood, or Akinde's assist vs Southend for Bruno's goal - really good team approach play.

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

I will be setting a deadline for nominations in the next few days!

I nominate Grant's assist for Hopper to score Vs Burton. Not spectacular, but unselfish when he must have been tempted to try himself, and resulted in a valuable goal.