Playoffs. | Vital Football

Playoffs.

A little uncharitable there MoP. He wished us luck and then indicated that even that won't help us.......

Their town was actually named after the playoffs............ cos they're Nottinem :)

Dear Marjorie: I have just discovered that someone in an adjacent office to mine is a Forest fan. Not unusual in the East Midlands perhaps, but strange for leafy Sussex.

Does anyone have any tips on how to deal with this infestation or is it a matter of live and let live?

Dear Marjorie: I have just discovered that someone in an adjacent office to mine is a Forest fan. Not unusual in the East Midlands perhaps, but strange for leafy Sussex.
thantht
Does anyone have any tips on how to deal with this infestation or is it a matter of live and let live?

Sussex is no longer leafy especially that narrow strip of land between the coast & The Downs which has become very built up & congested. They say that the A27 is becoming more congested the M25.

He's a tree hugger Rog. Take pity. Buy him some flowers or take him for a beer to cheer him up. However, whatever you do, do NOT ask him to "Mind the gap" :grinning:

just mention Yeovil is usually enough

Latest Rams News