Playoffs | Vital Football

Playoffs

See play off dates announced. Very little time between last game of the season and the play offs. Also not much between last of playoffs and final on 4th August. Big advantage if you can finish 3rd and have that sealed up before last game os season so can rest a few, or only play half a game. One would think decision on 6th place will go to the wire.

Fulham have a very hard, on paper, run in. They could easily finish 5th. Think they have too much to be caught by one of the pack. I fancy Millwall for a late run.

I honestly can't see forest being in the playoffs

There is no footballing reason for that, other than so many years of disappointment and feeling let down at the end. It's just hard to imagine things working out for us

I honestly can't see forest being in the playoffs

There is no footballing reason for that, other than so many years of disappointment and feeling let down at the end. It's just hard to imagine things working out for us

Surely you should expect us to reach the playoffs and to lose in either humiliating or heartbreaking fashion?

Surely you should expect us to reach the playoffs and to lose in either humiliating or heartbreaking fashion?
No, that's a really special season.

A last 1/3 collapse is the standard. This time perhaps with Derby or a pointless team like Blackburn usurping us

Like I say, I have no footballing reason for this fear other than concern that Grabban and Sow won't manage the tight schedule.

I’m sadly with Pope. Can’t escape the feeling that we might just be a damp squid - not based off anything other than the fact even though it’s back after 100 days, football is just totally underwhelming. Feel like we might typify that but prey I’m wrong. Also feel it’s nailed on we lose at least 2 key players quite quickly to injury, like Arsenal did.

Well you guys are a buzzkill!

I've nearly FINISHED WORK.
The SUN has come out.
It's FRIDAY.
It's my BIRTHDAY.
A mate is going to bring some BEER round in a short while (in a very responsible socially distanced manner).

Stop bringing me down. Thank you kindly.

Soon it’ll be Monday and work again, the forecast will be wrong and the rain will come down, your birthday will be 364 day’s away tomorrow, your mates beer is becks blue and it’s flat and I personally think you’re only in the top two...

Just kidding happy birthday chap!

I’m sadly with Pope. Can’t escape the feeling that we might just be a damp squid - not based off anything other than the fact even though it’s back after 100 days, football is just totally underwhelming. Feel like we might typify that but prey I’m wrong. Also feel it’s nailed on we lose at least 2 key players quite quickly to injury, like Arsenal did.
Too many.🙄

Thanks.
Now that I've given away that I'm a gemini, you'll know more about me that I should have let slip. Obviously it explains my optimism and lack of tolerance for fools.

Apparently:

Positive Traits: Flexible, outgoing, funny, enthusiastic, smart, versatile
Negative Traits: Superficial, backstabber, lack of direction, bad decision-making skills, anxious

I can recognise some of those in you...