Playoff Winners Medal on eBay | Page 2 | Vital Football

Playoff Winners Medal on eBay

Someone has loaned him the money and said to pay it back whenever he can so he doesn't have to sell his medal.

With regard to his offence, he admitted it and regretted he had done it. He served his sentence and paid the price.

As I said in another thread I met him recently and he struck me as a thoroughly decent bloke as well as a pretty decent footballer.

Someone has loaned him the money and said to pay it back whenever he can so he doesn't have to sell his medal.

With regard to his offence, he admitted it and regretted he had done it. He served his sentence and paid the price.

As I said in another thread I met him recently and he struck me as a thoroughly decent bloke as well as a pretty decent footballer.

Have to disagree here Rex
A thoroughly decent bloke would not stick a knife into a young lady who would have died if not for magnificent surgeons...After all she only lost a kidney..Then was recalled back to prison on his release for trying to harass her.....Now that in my book is a disgusting sub human, pond life is better.

I am not a forgiving person.
If someone had done that to one of my daughters I would never forgive them. In fact I would do everything I could to destroy them.

I don’t know the details of the case. I just know not everything is quite what it seems.

My comment was based on a few minutes of meeting many years after the incident. I am not comfortable with condemnation for all time.