Playoff Winners Medal on eBay | Vital Football

Playoff Winners Medal on eBay

He probably doesn't care for it and was he really part of that side? I see Martin has been training at real Madrid training ground to keep fit now back at Brighton coaching their youngsters.

Maybe Dorrans or even Shittaker.

If it is a player in Scotland then I would go for one of those but if it is just being sold by a company based in Scotland and the player is elsewhere then it could be anyone needing some cash - Bassong springs to mind or Loza.

image.jpg
Peter Mendham's title-winning medal from Norwich City's 1985-86 season. PHOTO: Peter Mendham
Peter Mendham says he is so short of cash that he could be forced to flog the Division Two medal he picked up when the Canaries won the title in 1985-86.
The ex midfielder says he needs money to pay a £500 bill for repairs to his van, which he needs for work.
The news has touched fans, with Alan Potter setting up JustGiving site for people to donate.
The message on the page reads: “Peter Mendham is a legend in the eyes of many Norwich City supporters and today we saw on his Facebook page that he is putting his championship-winning medal up for sale to fund the shortfall in the costs for repairing his van

I see the Medal has been taken off Ebay since Lafferty reported it.

Was it a big scam?