Players you'll be glad to see the back of | Vital Football

Players you'll be glad to see the back of

eye_nose_hat

Vital Squad Member
What players will you be glad to see the back of and never play for us again, here's mine:

Naughton
Olsson
Carroll
Ki
Routledge
Montero
Mesa
Andre Ayew
Dyer

I'm sure there's more...

I can see Routledge, Dyer and Olsson staying, unfortunately.

Hopefully we'll have 3 under-23s promoted to replace some of the others - McBurnie, Byers and Dan James.

Amat will want to stay in Spain and Bartley did well in the championship so will replace Mawson. Need another to replace Fernandez.

McBurnie wants to leave I heard. If Rangers come in for him he’ll be gone. A year left on his contract?
The problem is that some of the players we have that were poor in the PL, may be good enough to get us out of the Championship, but will they want to take a drop in wages.

Disappointed if that's truth Keith though couldn't really blame him. Some might be good enough yes but I wonder if they'll be hungry enough for it.

It’s a very traumatic time for us fans as we see the disintegration of our club.
Our management team gone, Chairman/DOF teetering on the edge, players retiring, players asking for transfers, daily headlines of the better ones being linked to other clubs, some clubs barely better than us but just managed to avoid going down the chute.

Only delaying the inevitable keith if we did stay up. We'd been in for more agony next season if we managed to stay up this. Gives us an opportunity now to re-group and change things around because we never got the chance to in the Premier League.

It’s a shame after seven seasons that we couldn’t stabilise ourselves in the PL. So avoidable but there we are, it is what it is. The three teams that went up stayed up surprisingly, but there were a lot of average teams there this season, that’s why it’s so maddening that they just couldn’t get that one win against Southampton to stay up. I’ll miss us playing all those top sides and visiting grounds like the Emirates, my favourite ground. Never mind, Shrewsbury awaits.

Imagine if we'd stayed up, Carvalhal still as manager probably, playing rubbish negative football losing almost every week, No thanks.