Players who have earned the right to get a shirt next season. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Players who have earned the right to get a shirt next season.

At least 2 there stand a good chance of being prem strikers next season possibly add jao to that llist too, I did say I’d have taken a chance on him if we’d taken him from the pigs but we moved too quick for him
i do agree with some that we either get players for the system or keep the players and change the system
I presume you mean Toney & Pukki Bully,i must admit having seen Toney twice at the New York stadium in the past couple of years i'm surprised how well he's done at Brentford but yes i also expect them 2 to be Premier League players next season.UTMPB

I presume you mean Toney & Pukki Bully,i must admit having seen Toney twice at the New York stadium in the past couple of years i'm surprised how well he's done at Brentford but yes i also expect them 2 to be Premier League players next season.UTMPB
Thing about brentford rod is they know who will fit their system and style unlike some clubs

Yes i suppose that's true but they still aint made the prem yet have they. Do you think Brentford will go up this season mi owd pal? UTMPB
Not goin to put money on em pal but you’d expect it to happen sooner or later I wanted it last season as that would be one less to worry about recruitment wise but plenty on here wanted Fulham and that turned out well

Not goin to put money on em pal but you’d expect it to happen sooner or later I wanted it last season as that would be one less to worry about recruitment wise but plenty on here wanted Fulham and that turned out well
They do seem a very good footballing side from the bits i've seen of em but they do usually blow it but it could happen this season.UTMPB

Since when do we have to recoup the money we paid for players

The obsession will be to get our wage bill down and players like McBurnie for example will be starting his third year with us.

Contract negotiation time

We all know that means players will leave for a waffle and a bag of cheese and onion
If that is true we certainly need someone who knows what they are doing in charge of recruitment.
Not just in the waffles and crisps market (if only we knew someone with access to a curly whirly) but also in the quality (street) one because that side of recruitment has been missing for far too long. Well, at least two seasons too long.

It doesn't, trust me. He had one good game against Spurs but apart from that he's done largely nothing in a Blades shirt. It's not like you can give him any slack for lack of service like you can with the strikers either.
Any one who says 'trust me' shouldn't be.

First of all we need a big clearout to give the manager as much budget as possible.
Lunny and Moose have to go as bad attitude is not what we want.
It is almost certain that Berge will go, with the wages he is on.
So Wilder needs to spend the money wisely.
100% need at least 2 quality midfield players.
We need a quality central defender as backup.
We don't need Bryan, Lowe and Stevens so one has to go.
Get the midfield right and we get promoted, simply.