Players who have earned the right to get a shirt next season. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Players who have earned the right to get a shirt next season.

On footballing performances this season, from that list I'd disagree with including Ramsdale, Stevens and Lowe. I don't really rate Berge either. That one cameo vs Spurs aside, he's not done nearly enough in a United shirt since arriving to warrant what we paid for him.
Got todisagree about Ramsdale.

He'll be right up there in the Champ with the rest of the bang average keepers.

Got todisagree about Ramsdale.

He'll be right up there in the Champ with the rest of the bang average keepers.
He's hardly done much to earn the right for a shirt next season based on performances this season in my opinion. At the same time though there's not much point in trying to sell him.

He's hardly done much to earn the right for a shirt next season based on performances this season in my opinion. At the same time though there's not much point in trying to sell him.
I was being sarcastic Barney.

He's devalued the over priced fee we paid massively. The sort of c.v. that wouldn't get past 1st screening in any HR dept.

But it does. You don't like Berge but I rate him highly and think that he, along with jack, have been badly missed.
It doesn't, trust me. He had one good game against Spurs but apart from that he's done largely nothing in a Blades shirt. It's not like you can give him any slack for lack of service like you can with the strikers either.

most havnt earned their shirts, but all have proven how good they are in the champ. having watched the dire championship this season ,id be quite confident this lot will win us promotion. id sign 5 players. two magicians in mid. a top centre half for the champ. and a proper fast goal scorer. sell mcburnie and norwood

most havnt earned their shirts, but all have proven how good they are in the champ. having watched the dire championship this season ,id be quite confident this lot will win us promotion. id sign 5 players. two magicians in mid. a top centre half for the champ. and a proper fast goal scorer. sell mcburnie and norwood
So you want to sell a 20goal championship scorer for one that will score how many ?

So you want to sell a 20goal championship scorer for one that will score how many ?
its a difficult one to be honest wi mcburnie in the champ if we turned him round and played wi wingers then yeah keep him but is wilder going to do that.
ivan toney
adam armstrong
lucas jao
teemu pukki
keefer moore
jenson clarke harris
charlie wyke
luke jepcott.

its a difficult one to be honest wi mcburnie in the champ if we turned him round and played wi wingers then yeah keep him but is wilder going to do that.
ivan toney
adam armstrong
lucas jao
teemu pukki
keefer moore
jenson clarke harris
charlie wyke
luke jepcott.
At least 2 there stand a good chance of being prem strikers next season possibly add jao to that llist too, I did say I’d have taken a chance on him if we’d taken him from the pigs but we moved too quick for him
i do agree with some that we either get players for the system or keep the players and change the system

I think the question we should ask ourselves is which of our players (although maybe not Premier League level) are still young enough and fit enough and most of all good enough to do well in the Championship. There’s no point in pushing decent Championship players out of the boat just because they’re not PL level. The likes of Norwood springs to mind IF he’s fit.

At least 2 there stand a good chance of being prem strikers next season possibly add jao to that llist too, I did say I’d have taken a chance on him if we’d taken him from the pigs but we moved too quick for him
i do agree with some that we either get players for the system or keep the players and change the system
Btw the latter is much easier to do than the former

Btw the latter is much easier to do than the former
just cant see wilder changing system cause the championship isnt as equiped to deal with it, as good as the prem is. we,re definately an inbetween prem and championship team . if we add some top quality somehow then who knows, can ya imagine being chris wilder lol

just cant see wilder changing system cause the championship isnt as equiped to deal with it, as good as the prem is. we,re definately an inbetween prem and championship team . if we add some top quality somehow then who knows, can ya imagine being chris wilder lol

In theory we are overstocked up top.
Where we are utterly bereft of any talent whatsoever is in midfield.

If by some miracle we can field Bash, Egan and JOC at the back, with Bogle and Lowe then bringing in some serious midfield creativity and ball winning should suffice.

In theory we are overstocked up top.
Where we are utterly bereft of any talent whatsoever is in midfield.

If by some miracle we can field Bash, Egan and JOC at the back, with Bogle and Lowe then bringing in some serious midfield creativity and ball winning should suffice.

I'm hearing Egan to Everton from my sources I'm afraid