Players who disappointed and who exceeded expectations | Page 2 | Vital Football

Players who disappointed and who exceeded expectations

Yes, certainly wasn't aware of anything at the time (I was about 16 in fairness) and have never heard anything mentioned since. Anything I say about Quashie is said in a football sense and in ignorance of personal circumstances.

Please enlighten me.

his son died a couple of weeks after birth - I think he was premature? This was whilst he was with Forest and didn’t play for a few months.

Yup, and he just couldn't cope. He had bought a home in Nottingham and kitted it our for his family and being there drove him into a real depression.

Then you had Jean-Claude Darcheville crashing his car resulting in the death of his wife and two kids. :(

fpp times and we spend 15m on an unproven kid from our owners m8 agent in Carvs. Arguably one of the daftest decisions ever, considering it dbled our not insignificant record fee.

From this season:

Disappointed by Semedo, Muric & Diakhaby

Exceeded Expectations = Watson, Bryce Samba, Tiago Silva & Samba Sow.

I know Watson wasn't one of the 'new' signings, but he's been a revelation under SL.

Andrea Silenzi was comically bad.
Fashinu and Wallace disappointing.
Raymondo Ponte was disappointing, as he had the best name at the time.

Garry Parker was the biggest surprise, along with SvC. I never thought he'd be that good.

From this season the biggest disappointment has to be Muric right from the first minute of pre season who looked shaky & unable to catch

either of the Samba’s for exceeded as they have been fantastic.

From the past

disappointed - Pretty much every Italian we have ever signed, McGoaldrought & Tom man of the match Ince.

Exceeded David Phillips, Antonio, Dave Beasant, Bart Man & Lee Camp

Last edited: