Players outgoing..... | Page 5 | Vital Football

Players outgoing.....

He will struggle to get a top end job now as Chairman will be wary of his controlling and mardy attitude when things go wrong. Sad really but that has come back to haunt him.

Sad?

More like hilarious.

Serves the petulant, stubborn, arrogant, egotistical little fucking crybaby right.

Oh well. I'm sure we've made him rich enough anyway.

What is a top end job, would he ever have been considered by a top six club highly unlikely some thought he might be when he was the flavour of the month. I'm pretty sure he will be offered a job pretty soon and will more than likely be a success.
Apparently JS has a lot of the traits CW has hopefully he has similar success with us.

He could have fluked a very good job at some point I'm sure and I'm also sure he regrets not jumping ship when he had the chance.

What is a top end job, would he ever have been considered by a top six club highly unlikely some thought he might be when he was the flavour of the month. I'm pretty sure he will be offered a job pretty soon and will more than likely be a success.
Apparently JS has a lot of the traits CW has hopefully he has similar success with us.
Top end is Premiership but who would have him now ?. Not the Palace chairman and not Everton. More likely to replace Johnson at Sunderland if they have a poor start (you heard it here first).

Top end is Premiership but who would have him now ?. Not the Palace chairman and not Everton. More likely to replace Johnson at Sunderland if they have a poor start (you heard it here first).

I certainly don't know if he was courted by any other Premiership clubs and I imagine no fans do. Be surprised if no Championship clubs are interested in the guy he has had a fantastic record until the last season. I think most managers are single minded arrogant and believe in their own abilities, the majority of fans found that was one of his strengths, well while he was winning it was.
CW has gone we have entered a new chapter, but I don't get the amount of flak that he is getting from the fans who previously thought he could walk on water, strange.

I certainly don't know if he was courted by any other Premiership clubs and I imagine no fans do. Be surprised if no Championship clubs are interested in the guy he has had a fantastic record until the last season. I think most managers are single minded arrogant and believe in their own abilities, the majority of fans found that was one of his strengths, well while he was winning it was.
CW has gone we have entered a new chapter, but I don't get the amount of flak that he is getting from the fans who previously thought he could walk on water, strange.
So for some of our fanbase our Chris has gone from being possibly our best manager since the 1960's to not being worth a job in sunday league football.:shake:Ya just know if they crazy oinkers were behaving like this towards one of their own they'd be gettin slaughtered and called fickle porkers on here. One poor season as a manager in his career,thank goodness he helped got us to the premier league.:yes: If only Mr McCabe had let our Chris go to Charlton instead of bringing him home.:hehe: UTB

So for some of our fanbase our Chris has gone from being possibly our best manager since the 1960's to not being worth a job in sunday league football.:shake:Ya just know if they crazy oinkers were behaving like this towards one of their own they'd be gettin slaughtered and called fickle porkers on here. One poor season as a manager in his career,thank goodness he helped got us to the premier league.:yes: If only Mr McCabe had let our Chris go to Charlton instead of bringing him home.:hehe: UTB

Totally agree Rod can't believe some of the abuse he's received not only on here but S2 as well it's downright weird and embarrassing. He has a bad season resigns and gets dogs abuse for walking away with with money he earned an deserved for the fantastic rollercoaster ride.
Can't imagine what grief SJ will get if he doesn't deliver immediately.

Kean Bryan linked with Schalke!

He'd be crazy not to go and play for them, even in the second division.

There's 3 teams rumoured to be interested in Oli McBurnie now, West Ham, Wolves and the biggest rumour surrounds Rangers. This video explores the options