Players out of contract | Vital Football

Players out of contract

So Clark has just signed a deal only days after yedlin admitted he hasn't heard a thing. Now I'm not yedlin biggest fan but the club could at least let players know they are not wanted. The most unprofessional "professional" club in the football league. What a fucking shambles of a club

Gayle's being heavily linked to Fulham with a move possibly happening this window. As for Yedlin they were trying to shift him last summer and they were saying he could leave this window on a loan ahead of going on a free but since the Liverpool game they aren't actively shopping him out. There's a complete inertia at the club what with Bruce resetting the formation and side every other game and Ashley still hopeful of the takeover being ratified.

Gayle's being heavily linked to Fulham with a move possibly happening this window. As for Yedlin they were trying to shift him last summer and they were saying he could leave this window on a loan ahead of going on a free but since the Liverpool game they aren't actively shopping him out. There's a complete inertia at the club what with Bruce resetting the formation and side every other game and Ashley still hopeful of the takeover being ratified.

Fair enough but my point was they seem to be able to get the deals that suit them completed, and we are poised to lose Gayle and schar for nothing. I think Schar is easily one of our best players and if we get relegated we could use Gayle. Ashley doesn't seem to be preparing for the championship or the premier league, in fact he doesn't seemto be preparing for anything.

Ashley is banking on winning a legal case for compensation from the failed fakeover. It's obvious. Him then thinking that a relegation would then be covered in the compo.