Players out of contract summer 2021 - and summer 2022 | Vital Football

Players out of contract summer 2021 - and summer 2022

Out of that lot I think Hause is the only one likely to be here past this Summer. Hourihane has his uses and I think he'll be used again at some point this season, but with 1 year left it would make sense to get something back for him during the next window. He seems the type who wants to play and not sit on the bench so would be best all round.
The rest of them, I just dont think will be good enough for us, if we are contnuing to progress. Might sound harsh on Vassilev but I'm not aware he's done much since going out on loan and we have a new crop of kids coming through now.

Out of that lot I think Hause is the only one likely to be here past this Summer. Hourihane has his uses and I think he'll be used again at some point this season, but with 1 year left it would make sense to get something back for him during the next window. He seems the type who wants to play and not sit on the bench so would be best all round.
The rest of them, I just dont think will be good enough for us, if we are contnuing to progress. Might sound harsh on Vassilev but I'm not aware he's done much since going out on loan and we have a new crop of kids coming through now.
As above

Hause is developing nicely; can't see him going. Wasn't too impressed with Vassilev but Dean likes him and I think he's been loaned out with a view to him developing further, so I don't think he'll leave just yet.

Only Hause i would keep getting better with more game time thats what he needs and young the rest can go . with elmo its his legs no speed .

I think Elmos time is probably up. I'd have Cash and Freddy battling for the rb spot next season. Lansbury and Taylor are never getting another contract obviously.

Of the 2022 lot Hause should be re signed on current form. Vasilev will probably be loaned out again next season and released if he doesn't impress. I think his current spell has been injury blighted and Burton are having a tough season.

Hourihane is a difficult one. We could probably get a decent fee for him this summer but he's still a relatively useful player as he's a goal threat in certain situations. He's definitely looking like a player from where we've come from rather than where we're going though. Like pretty much everyone on this list.

Agree with what is being said. 100% Hause.

Don't know enough about Vassilev but have faith in our youth set up, they'll do what is right to develop him.

I do love Conor, but if the kid Ramsey is ahead of him in the pecking order now, then enough is enough, don't want to see him getting splinters, he's too good. So hopefully he gets a decent move. OR gets a nice move in the summer.

Out of the senior players, I'd keep the following for next season, get rid of the rest and replace with quality.

(Not including kids/academy:)

Martinez/Heaton/Steer

Cash/Elmo
Konsa/NEW
Mings/Hause
Targett/NEW

Douglas/NEW
McGinn/NEW

Grealish/El Ghazi
Barkley***/NEW
Traore/Trezeguet

Watkins/NEW/Davis

Wesley might still win a place for next season depending on his performances after injury.