Players going forward | Page 13 | Vital Football

Players going forward

Rumour from another fans site that lanegan according too wurriors fans has approached the chinese to buy the stadium
Now i know that is absolute bollox has administration team have total control
But always the case of no smoke without fire i just wonder what if lanegan is trying in the background to do a deal for the stadium only nothing would surprise me now

Hey. Bicky. Come over here. I have some magic beans to sell you.

That's the theory...Not so sure that it's factual. We're living in an age where Presidents and Prime Ministers lie through their back teeth to get what they want. Maybe, it's the same with the administrators.....who are their paymasters, anyway?

Has someone infiltrated your account Notts. These hardly seem the comments of someone with your background and education.

That's the theory...Not so sure that it's factual. We're living in an age where Presidents and Prime Ministers lie through their back teeth to get what they want. Maybe, it's the same with the administrators.....who are their paymasters, anyway?

As per my previous post, they get paid from the funds they raise from the buy out. They are in effect secured creditors and get their remuneration and costs from the protected part of the sale price.

As to the accusation of lying, why would they? It would not be in their interest to say anything that wasn't true as this could backfire on them if the sale goes through and the new owners find out that all was not as stated. They would be sued for damages.

So what's your conspiracy theory then? - if it's that their paymaster is Choi & or Au Yeung that wouldn't really make any sense seeing as how the administrators have claimed publicly on numerous occasions that whilst in theory the club owes someone £24mill (Au Yeung) they can see no evidence of that & until they can then he's getting nothing from the sale

As per my previous post, they get paid from the funds they raise from the buy out. They are in effect secured creditors and get their remuneration and costs from the protected part of the sale price.

As to the accusation of lying, why would they? It would not be in their interest to say anything that wasn't true as this could backfire on them if the sale goes through and the new owners find out that all was not as stated. They would be sued for damages.
It is in their (financial) interest however to string this out for as long as possible- it's #1 in the handbook - maximise fees at all costs.

To add a Brexit flavour (Moonay) - they are like the EU or in football terms a Harry Redknapp transfer window.
The deal only gets done with a minute to go.
We are in for weeks if not months of this shite

It is in their (financial) interest however to string this out for as long as possible- it's #1 in the handbook - maximise fees at all costs.

To add a Brexit flavour (Moonay) - they are like the EU or in football terms a Harry Redknapp transfer window.

It seems like you understand Insolvency Administration about as well as you do Brexit. ;) (NB: Sorry mate, I know that was totally uncalled for, but it was right there, on a plate, just asking to be put in the back of the net !).

If it is like Brexit though, maybe Au Yeung (playing the part of IDS) will realise that what he was told by Choi (playing Johnson), that the deal was oven ready, and we'd all emerge to sunlit uplands isn't really ......... what's the word ........ true.
If only Au Yeung (IDS remember) had read the agreement more fully in the first place.

Silly Billy Au Yeung.

;)

Not really Hampton, as I said they are regulated and accountable for their actions should it be seen that they are dragging their heels or prolonging an administration it could lose them their licence to practice. They will be scrutinised
by the creditors committee who have the right to set and dispute their costs

I have attached a long winded round up of how the costs are assessed and set.

https://www.purnells.co.uk/limited-company/administrations/Administration-Creditors-Fee-Guide

Do you get paid for doing your job? They are doing their job and getting paid, inane comments like taking a big cut are nonsensical!!
I’m sure you said we will get six point deducted. And. These owners were good. You called me enough over calling them. But hey we got a big TV. of course they are charging a fortune and I forgot the soccer dome was being turned into something great End of the day I want a team to watch again. But if this lot keep giving them away. We won’t have

Not really Hampton, as I said they are regulated and accountable for their actions should it be seen that they are dragging their heels or prolonging an administration it could lose them their licence to practice. They will be scrutinised
by the creditors committee who have the right to set and dispute their costs

I have attached a long winded round up of how the costs are assessed and set.

https://www.purnells.co.uk/limited-company/administrations/Administration-Creditors-Fee-Guide
Fully understood TB the will push all the "guidelines" to the max to extract as much in fees as possible.
It's really easy to delay a completion for a series of unfortunate errors in a complex deal 😉

Just reflects how annoyed and upset I feel.....like most of us, I suppose 😢

I don't think it's a daft question that you ask because in the Bolton situation Eddie Davies' family actually put the club into admin because they had an unpaid charge due from the club - controlled by Ken Anderson. And I think it got to the point where the family lost patience with Ken and believed he wasn't acting in the best interest of the club.

Ken Anderson then put the hotel into admin in response. So we had 2 separate admins, one for the club and one for the hotel. To be fair, it seemed that the club admins were way more vocal and urgent with trying to get a sale but the hotel admins were dragging their feet and no one heard a word from them until the club and hotel were sold.

Anyway I'm not saying your admins are crooks but the owners put you into admin, not DW or anyone else so does that change anything? I'm not sure. I think it's the admins job to do the best for the business, so I doubt they'd make any moves that risks their credibility. They will be paid by whoever buys the club or if liquidation were to happen, they'd be paid from the sale of assets, so it doesn't seem beneficial on the face of things for them to pick sides.

I don't think it's a daft question that you ask because in the Bolton situation Eddie Davies' family actually put the club into admin because they had an unpaid charge due from the club - controlled by Ken Anderson. And I think it got to the point where the family lost patience with Ken and believed he wasn't acting in the best interest of the club.

Ken Anderson then put the hotel into admin in response. So we had 2 separate admins, one for the club and one for the hotel. To be fair, it seemed that the club admins were way more vocal and urgent with trying to get a sale but the hotel admins were dragging their feet and no one heard a word from them until the club and hotel were sold.

Anyway I'm not saying your admins are crooks but the owners put you into admin, not DW or anyone else so does that change anything? I'm not sure. I think it's the admins job to do the best for the business, so I doubt they'd make any moves that risks their credibility. They will be paid by whoever buys the club or if liquidation were to happen, they'd be paid from the sale of assets, so it doesn't seem beneficial on the face of things for them to pick sides.
It's all a big can of worms Bradley. If anyone can work out what happened with Choi selling the club and why, and then work out what happened with a new owner who never stepped foot in the country only to put us in admin,and next work out what has happened since and why then they could write a script for an eighties American soap.
It's bewildering to say the least.

It's all a big can of worms Bradley. If anyone can work out what happened with Choi selling the club and why, and then work out what happened with a new owner who never stepped foot in the country only to put us in admin,and next work out what has happened since and why then they could write a script for an eighties American soap.
It's bewildering to say the least.
Wouldn't bother with Bradley he is a wurriors or Bolton fan

A good question. For all the experts on here I touched on it before. I was told from a good source. That at the end of the season. The bookies. Payed out on us being relegated and Barnsley. Staying up If that’s true we had no chance of getting the 12 points back. And just wasted 500 g