Players going forward | Page 6 | Vital Football

Players going forward

Even the Turks are now raiding us:

Fenerbahce are the latest club to be linked with former Pompey favourite Jamal Lowe.
along with Celtic, Millwall, Cardiff, Fulham, Sheffield Wednesday and Huddersfield

Looks like Celtic have signed a Greek goalkeeper to replace Forster as opposed to Hart or Marshall as speculated, so I'd say its unlikely Marshall will be heading up there anymore. Nothing to say he wont still leave, but I've not seen him linked with any other teams yet

Looks like Celtic have signed a Greek goalkeeper to replace Forster as opposed to Hart or Marshall as speculated, so I'd say its unlikely Marshall will be heading up there anymore. Nothing to say he wont still leave, but I've not seen him linked with any other teams yet

Can you say Greek?

The Sun have claimed that Leeds United are set to complete a £1million deal to sign Wigan Athletic teenager Joe Gelhardt, with a deal expected to be announced next week for the striker.
This fee is claimed to be because of a mix up in his registration

So Birmingham sell a young player for 25m+. We sell a player who all the England youth coaches believe is the best in his age group, the same as the player who went for 25m+ and we get 1m. Absolutely great.

There best be a huge sell on clause when Leeds sell him for 40/50m in 12 months or so.

I find it very strange when he says he is still playing on his old contract. Surely his new contract would have included a decent pay rise. I'm sure Gelhardt would have noticed if his pay packet hadn't changed after signing a new improved deal.