Players coming in ... | Page 4 | Vital Football

Players coming in ...

Found it on Twitter

Out: Tilt, Palmer, Johnson, Naismith, Garner, Viv

In: Lang, Darikwa

BUT Joseph, McHugh, Aasgaard, Robinson now count having played

So squad still FULL.
For any incoming, would have to be an outgoing.

To my knowledge Viv Solomon Ottabor is still with us, but injured.

See Leam Richardson's latest interview on the club website.

The squad info came from PK's twitter, he later implied to someone that Viv's short term deal had expired but they were keeping tabs to see how things lie once he's fit.

Thanks for that Arthur, as you probably can see I don't do Twitter.

Leam didn't mention that in the interview he just said that Viv was still injured, he also mentioned that Massey was going down to St Georges for a week and Evans was likely to be out for a few weeks yet.

Not aimed at you Dude at all I'm just posting a timeline.
Posting the timing because nixon put it out first ?

Let me leave you with a strange anomaly, nixon and Kendrick put it out before the clubs official page, I would have thought they were the first to know ???

Posting the timing because nixon put it out first ?

Let me leave you with a strange anomaly, nixon and Kendrick put it out before the clubs official page, I would have thought they were the first to know ???

Your wrong.
Twitter timeline:
Nixon broke it first, the club 30mins later and then PK a couple of mins after the club.

I suspect his contact could have been the players agent. After all he didn't break the news of Aasgaard or Gardner contract extensions.

Read my original post:
Nixon rumour confirmed by the club and then by the local journo and yet Nixon no longer has any sources at the club?

How does that work ?
Sid, surely you're not trying to say that because Nixon released the info first, that he "found out about it" before the club did.

I don't think anyone is arguing that Nixon has contacts at the club (as he presumably will with most clubs), ......just that he'd seemed to be struggling to unearth info re the latest bid progress.

Sid, surely you're not trying to say that because Nixon released the info first, that he "found out about it" before the club did.

I don't think anyone is arguing that Nixon has contacts at the club (as he presumably will with most clubs), ......just that he'd seemed to be struggling to unearth info re the latest bid progress.

No , clearly I am not saying that but I suspect you knew that.

We also have to remember that Nixon is a National Journalist so he isn't going to waste too much time and effort on our club especially with our current fanbase.

No , clearly I am not saying that but I suspect you knew that.

We also have to remember that Nixon is a National Journalist so he isn't going to waste too much time and effort on our club especially with our current fanbase.
In which case, his timing compared to the club, is irrelevant. .........as is his timing compared to PK, who would likely be required to hold fire until the club released it.

Giving Nixon credit for it seems strange .....that's all.

Isn't Jack Sanders a 6'4" CB on loan at Fylde till Jan, due back shortly. Not played a lot while at Fylde tbh.
I suppose he would be behind Obi in the pecking order anyway, and would take up a squad position if he played.

Isn't Jack Sanders a 6'4" CB on loan at Fylde till Jan, due back shortly. Not played a lot while at Fylde tbh.
I suppose he would be behind Obi in the pecking order anyway, and would take up a squad position if he played.

We do have CB's on the books Dude, but they lack experience. We need to fill any spots available in the squad with experience. Losing Tilt probably cost us two points yesterday as they worked out that we were unable to deal with the high balls in the second half of the game. If we can get an experienced CB alongside Long with Obi as back up we might be able to prevent that happening again.