Players coming in ... | Page 3 | Vital Football

Players coming in ...

I pray its not a well-timed announcement to soften the blow. But very good news nonetheless. I am excited to see Joseph, Keane, Lang, and Aasgard tear up Rochdale tomorrow in sweet revenge (I hope)!

Thelo Aasgaard has signed until 2022 plus Gardner and Keane until the end of the season, yet by all accounts we run out of money in a few weeks ?

How does that work ?

Reactions: GSM
Thelo Aasgaard has signed until 2022 plus Gardner and Keane until the end of the season, yet by all accounts we run out of money in a few weeks ?

How does that work ?

Nixon rumour confirmed by the club and then by the local journo and yet Nixon no longer has any sources at the club?

How does that work ?

Nixon rumour confirmed by the club and then by the local journo and yet Nixon no longer has any sources at the club?

How does that work ?
If that's aimed at me Sid, I never said that his sources have dried up. In fact, I'm pretty sure they are still relatively intact. Still didn't answer my question ?

How does that work ?

Nixons report about Keane was slightly earlier than the one in the post so not exactly the scoop you are insinuating, I would assume it takes longer to publish a newspaper, either hard copy or Internet, than posting on twitter.

Nobody said he has no sources at the club, he probably does have, but nobody in the bidding process is giving him anything.

How does that work ?

With all due respect Sid, I think there's a million miles between Nixon having someone in the club comms team tip him off about something that was always going to be announced, and having any kind of relationship with someone who can tell him of progress with the various (if there is indeed more than one) bids.

Him having a "scoop" on a contract extension is simply him jumping in and trying to look good. It was going to be released anyway.

Nixons report about Keane was slightly earlier than the one in the post so not exactly the scoop you are insinuating, I would assume it takes longer to publish a newspaper, either hard copy or Internet, than posting on twitter.

Nobody said he has no sources at the club, he probably does have, but nobody in the bidding process is giving him anything.

I was actually measuring the timing of all the twitter feeds.
Mr Nixon won BTW.

What's the confusion about piemon? ........just look at the club website.

Found it on Twitter

Out: Tilt, Palmer, Johnson, Naismith, Garner, Viv

In: Lang, Darikwa

BUT Joseph, McHugh, Aasgaard, Robinson now count having played

So squad still FULL.
For any incoming, would have to be an outgoing.