Players coming in ... | Vital Football

Players coming in ...

New right back. Not played for a while so needs to get fit. Has the backing of Gary Roberts. ........................... and the Forest fans too judging by the messages.

We were linked with him before he went to Forest and then I think with a loan bid last season. Will obviously need to get fit but he should be an upgrade on what we have

He was an excellent player who i was hopeful we'd sign in the past more than once.

It seems his recent career has been derailed horribly by injury and you never know if he'll come back the same but he is only 29 and this is L1 - I'm surprised other clubs not falling apart haven't looked at him as a sly loan.

For a club in our position i think this is as good a signing as you could hope for.

Leam Richardson will have got us this signing through their time at Chesterfield. Keep him fit and it's a superb signing. Ripped the division apart with them. Pedigree wise he's immediately alongside Evans as the best player in the squad.

Gardner has looked very good the last month, think it took him a while to get to the pace, very happy for him to get a contract!

Just hope we really keep Will Keane, he has also been class the last month too.

This lad was rapid and a tidy player too.
Just hope the injuries haven't taken too much of a toll or we could have 2 Masseys on the RHS 😉

Searching for negatives per Moonay.
With Theolo signing a contract the admins might get £1 rather than 50p when they flog him next week 😉

The mere fact that we have signed anybody tells me something is happening.

Possibly but with multiple wages and body's off the books this probably would have been on the cards regardless as there was already set aside budget and a severe lack of players. So I'm not sure if we can take the contracts signed today as an indication of anything else.

Hopefully this is using some of the budget they have over due to the senior players leaving and not a sign of further sales.

Two very good bits of news. Darikwa should be a decent influence on the kids in addition to being a big player.

Hopefully this is using some of the budget they have over due to the senior players leaving and not a sign of further sales.

Two very good bits of news. Darikwa should be a decent influence on the kids in addition to being a big player.

I wish people would stop calling these young lads “kids” !

Young players- Yes - “kids” - definitely NO !

Would you call Marcus Rashford or Trent Alexander-Arnold kids ???

That is a surprisingly very good signing on paper. I am amazed we are the first to pick him up. Sign of things to come?

Those two are 22 and 23.

Thelo Aasgard - 18
Harry McHugh - 18
Kyle Joseph - 19
Luke Robinson - 19
Charlie Jolley - 19 (20 tomorrow)
Emeka Obi - 19
Adam Long - 20

I think "kids" is a fair assessment Degsy.

I'd say kinds mainly because of lack of play time + age, rather than purely age. It's 100% not a negative thing, if anything it can also help take pressure off them.