janko 5
watson 1
colback 3
cash 3
lolley 2
murphy 1
grabban 5

Manager 0

Wouldn’t argue with that unless you are allowing minus figures for the manager.

I love listening to MoN and he was one of my all time playing heroes but not since McSheesh have I so actively not want a manager and this is why.

Very!

I thought Pele was the catalyst against Swansea, why he started Watson - I have no idea.
Because he’s clueless. I’m wondering if he wants the sack because it’s too much for him being a club manager instead of one or two days a week. And he’ll get a decent pay off. I hope that’s the case anyway, because no one can be this shit on purpose.

Because he’s clueless. I’m wondering if he wants the sack because it’s too much for him being a club manager instead of one or two days a week. And he’ll get a decent pay off. I hope that’s the case anyway, because no one can be this shit on purpose.

Exactly.... what went through his head Saturday....?

Let's play our best winger, at the tip of a midfield diamond and start Murphy - just so we have no width and no-one can cross to him.

Keep our best left back on the bench, knowing full well that Rotherham are a big physical side and start Watson, just to see if he does actually retire on the pitch?

I know let's play our best midfielder at Left Back for the last 15 minutes and put Cash at RB, when he is more often than not out on his feet after 70 mins!

Hard not to be critical of his selections and decision making!