Player scores v Swansea | Page 4 | Vital Football

Player scores v Swansea

My opinion probably doesn't count for much as I don't regularly get to matches, but for as long as I can remember we've always been lightweight and would be bullied whenever a bigger team came to town.

While I appreciate the football isn't sparkling, results are all that matters at the moment. A win's a win.

And we've always been crap at corners, good to see us actually scoring from them. When was the last time we scored two in the same game?

Ultimately, we are at the right end of the table for once without the threat of League One looming. Let's enjoy it eh?

And one last thing. Away at Rotherham on Saturday probably won't be one for the purists ?

My opinion probably doesn't count for much as I don't regularly get to matches, but for as long as I can remember we've always been lightweight and would be bullied whenever a bigger team came to town.

While I appreciate the football isn't sparkling, results are all that matters at the moment. A win's a win.

And we've always been crap at corners, good to see us actually scoring from them. When was the last time we scored two in the same game?

Ultimately, we are at the right end of the table for once without the threat of League One looming. Let's enjoy it eh?

And one last thing. Away at Rotherham on Saturday probably won't be one for the purists ?

Pretty much my view, let's if we can finally secure back to back wins as next Tuesday's trip to face the Owls looks a tough one!