Power 6
Wood 7
Hawkridge 6
Muldoon 5
Rhead 5
Hearn 5
Wootton 5
Robinson 5

Farman: 9 Excellent performance again, and that save was unbelievable. Almost scored at the end too.
Beevers: 6 A couple of fantastic passes in the first half, quiet in the second.
Waterfall: 8.5 Has the makings of a very good centre back; sign him on a longer deal, he's worth real money. Dominated in the air and had a shot cleared off the line.
Power: 8 Very good in midfield, picked up a huge number of loose balls.
Bush: 6.5 Saw a lot of the ball and was very involved, but a poor first touch sometimes, and overhit far too many passes forward.
Howe: 6 The quieter of the two centre halves.
Muldoon: 6 Fantastic attitude and work rate, but his first touch was poor and his final ball even worse.
Wood: 6 The quietest game I have seen him have and picked up a pointless booking.
Hawkridge: 6 Good first half but largely anonymous in the second.
Rhead: 5 Sorry Rheady, but you need to go for the ball sometimes instead of appealing for a foul.
Hearn: 4 As Loyd Grossman used to say, let's look at the evidence: unwilling to turn sharply, not able to pick up speed off the mark, poor first touch, not tackling back when losing the ball; now I can't be sure, but he looks like someone who is injured and dare not tell anyone. Either that or he has a serious psychological problem. Very poor game.

Wootton: 3 Went up for a header just after coming on but did absolutely nothing else.
Robinson: 4 Got stuck in immediately but didn't have enough time to make much of an impact.

Farman 8: Stunning save the highlight and a bit more composure at the other end and he would have been the hero again.
Beevers 5: Bromley's best moments of the game came down our right hand side and he seemed to be caught out a lot.
Waterfall 7: Another excellent game, wins most things in the air.
Power 7: Plenty of endeavour again and made me smile when he crocked Fuseini.
Bush 7: Made some decent forays into their half and defended well.
Howe 7: Good again, but had a tough time against Holland after the break.
Muldoon 4: Early on I thought this was going to be his match as he showed some excellent bits of skill, but his passing was then atrocious. Vanished in the second half. Needs a 'rest'.
Wood 6: Was like a man possessed early on, putting in some ferocious tackles, but he faded later in the game.
Hawkridge 5: Poor again for me. Just didn't seem to get into the game, although there were a couple of times he looked dangerous.
Rhead 5: For a big man he is a bit of a softie. He went down in the first half like he had been shot when fouled by Cook, although their winger barely made contact with him and even he looked bemused at Rhead's reaction. Won very few headers and Bromley had certainly done their homework on him.
Hearn 5: Quiet game and the recent outings may have caught up with him.

Wootton 5: Did very little.
Robinson 5: Little impact.

Farman - 8
Beevers - 6
Waterfall - 7
Power - 6
Bush - 7
Howe - 6
Muldoon - 5
Wood - 6
Hawkridge - 7
Rhead - 6
Hearn - 5

Wootton - 5
Robinson - 5

Farman 8 That was an unbelievable save. A shame it wasn't a point saver.
Beevers 6
Waterfall 7
Howe 6
Bush 7
Wood 6
Power 6
Muldoon 5
Hawkridge 6
Hearn 5
Rhead 6

Wootton 5
Robinson 5

Scotimp - 1/11/2015 03:05

Farman: 9 Excellent performance again, and that save was unbelievable. Almost scored at the end too.
Beevers: 6 A couple of fantastic passes in the first half, quiet in the second.
Waterfall: 8.5 Has the makings of a very good centre back; sign him on a longer deal, he's worth real money. Dominated in the air and had a shot cleared off the line.
Power: 8 Very good in midfield, picked up a huge number of loose balls.
Bush: 6.5 Saw a lot of the ball and was very involved, but a poor first touch sometimes, and overhit far too many passes forward.
Howe: 6 The quieter of the two centre halves.
Muldoon: 6 Fantastic attitude and work rate, but his first touch was poor and his final ball even worse.
Wood: 6 The quietest game I have seen him have and picked up a pointless booking.
Hawkridge: 6 Good first half but largely anonymous in the second.
Rhead: 5 Sorry Rheady, but you need to go for the ball sometimes instead of appealing for a foul.
Hearn: 4 As Loyd Grossman used to say, let's look at the evidence: unwilling to turn sharply, not able to pick up speed off the mark, poor first touch, not tackling back when losing the ball; now I can't be sure, but he looks like someone who is injured and dare not tell anyone. Either that or he has a serious psychological problem. Very poor game.

Wootton: 3 Went up for a header just after coming on but did absolutely nothing else.
Robinson: 4 Got stuck in immediately but didn't have enough time to make much of an impact.

A very interesting and, I suspect, perceptive comment about Hearn. Moyses did more than hint recently that "it" was "psychological"...jury still out.

Farman 10 - Kept us in the game on numerous occasions and produced one of the very best saves I've seen live.

Beevers 8 - Solid defensively and some good distribution too
Waterfall 6 - Decent first half but got more shaky as Bromley got more into it 2nd half
Howe 6 - Ditto
Bush 7 - Got some decent challenges in and looked solid enough

Wood 7 - Put in his usual solid shift
Power 5 - Did he do anything of note?
Muldoon 5 - A couple of good runs 1st half (highlight of this LCFC career from what I've seen of him), but his first touch is an absolute disgrace for a professional footballer. Time for him to be dropped.
Hawkridge 5 - A poor match. Very predictable as he always looked to cut inside and set-piece delivery also disappointing. Would like to see how he does on the right.

Rhead 5 - Got nothing out of the Bromley centre-backs all game
Hearn 5 - After playing the full 90 on Tuesday, maybe this was a game too far for him. Don't think he's injured, just wasn't fully fit.

Wootton 4 - Probably would have been better off with a semi-fit Hearn or even trying Muldoon or Robinson up front. Did nothing other than a half-decent shot straight at the keeper.
Robinson 5 - Not much time to make impact.

For me these ratings (and the majority on here) sum up yesterday... too many of our offensive players had an off-day. You don't win matches when that happens, especially against decent teams like Bromley clearly were. Pained me deeply to see Fuseini running the show for most of the second half, not to mention Anderson getting stuck in throughout. Both looked completely different players to the appalling bottlers we saw in the red and white in 2011.

We need Stanley and Sparrow back in the team sharpish and Power either in the hole when Hearn needs a breather or on the bench.

Farman 8 great save and once again much improved kicking.
Beevers 7 strong and used his experience
Waterfall 6 a bit more composed
Power 5 offered little again
Bush 6 crosses well from deep but should have made more runs to the byeline
Howe 6 steady
Muldoon 6 wasted some good positions with poor passing
Wood 7 attacked everything but a bit of an headless chicken
Hawkridge 6 could have been more decisive
Rhead 5 won little and has only style of play
Hearn 4 no control, no pace, if he scores all's well but poor today
Wootton 5 too early to make a decision as did little
Robinson 5 didn't see much of the ball after he came on.

Farman - 8
Beevers - 7
Waterfall - 7
Power - 7
Bush - 6
Howe - 6
Muldoon - 7
Wood - 7
Hawkridge - 6
Rhead - 6
Hearn - 5

Wootton - 5
Robinson - 6

Farman - 8
Beevers - 6
Waterfall - 7.5
Power - 6
Bush - 7.5
Howe - 7.5
Muldoon - 5
Wood - 7
Hawkridge - 6
Rhead - 5
Hearn - 4

Wootton - 5
Robinson - 5

Farman - 8 - Obviously the great save
Beevers - 7
Waterfall - 7
Power - 7
Bush - 6
Howe - 6
Muldoon - 5 - Not at the races at all, missed a couple of passes to him which he showed no effort to get onto the end of
Wood - 7
Hawkridge - 67
Rhead - 6 Was nullified by Bromley defence
Hearn - 6 Was not able to ge service as Rhead was marked out of the match.

Wootton - 5
Robinson - 5

Wootten hinted post match he may be able to play on Sunday, not seen anything since. Could he start instead of Hearn?

lindumimp - 3/11/2015 11:24

Wootten hinted post match he may be able to play on Sunday, not seen anything since. Could he start instead of Hearn?

His parent team have not given him permission yet, which has to be in by Friday mid-day to be able to play. Think they won't give it though