Player of the year | Vital Football

Player of the year

Hastings

Vital Football Hero
I think the season is over so who you going for?

I can't believe I'm saying this after last season but I'm going for Feeney. The crosses for Gnando were a massive contribution to his goal tally

Shocking from Oct onwards.
Does nothing all game then pulls a cross out.
For me Gnanduillet has been the stand out player of the season and will be a huge loss when he goes.

Out of those who have been here all season, Nando, Heneghan and Virtue Thick are on my shortlist. Turton gas impressed in the games I have seen but gather that his form has been patchy.

Gnanduillet for me I'll be gutted when he leaves. Virtue hasn't been given the game time he deserves he offers much more than Spearing as an attacking point of view and that is how we should be playing in this league.

I would like to see it concluded. Sorry but in my view there is no best player without a full season so I can't comment on that.

My guess is we might see a few rounds played behind closed doors with average points awarded for games unplayed.

I read some where that the season was to restart on the 6th June and to be played behind closed doors, only on Government approval though. I would be happy with that ?

How about this for a scenario - season doesn't end and is null and void.
Horwich stay up, but do they then start next season on the - points that they started this season?

I read some where that the season was to restart on the 6th June and to be played behind closed doors, only on Government approval though. I would be happy with that ?
I wonder if season ticket holders
will get a rebate on next year’s tickets?
We may get an Oyston free pie.

I wonder if season ticket holders
will get a rebate on next year’s tickets?
We may get an Oyston free pie.

Would any of us want a rebate?
SS has ploughed a few £ in to this, his inaugural season as owner.
I buy 2 ST's, one is rarely used by Mrs Xile (no 2) but I consider it being my way to help the club move forward.
Personally I am more than happy to write this season off as it is.

For those looking for some recompense:
If they play games behind closed doors - free match to ifollow for ST's?
Or how about the offer of a free scarf or home shirt next season? X5 home games missed works out at £8 a game as payment to STHs as a shirt (£40).