Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cafuz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OGz

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
Who would you vote for player of the season?

I’d go for Colin Fray myself, club should make an exception & just give it to him as none of the playerz deserve it.

What a sorry list...

Dare I say Yates? He's awful to watch sometimes and needs to learn to bury a header... but I feel like he takes so much abuse online, he could do with the vote of confidence, kind of like when Osborn got the award a few years ago. Always puts himself about and does well to break up play...

McKenna - one of few 'highlights' this season, but has been injured too much.

Christie - hated him to start with but has looked better second half of the season.

Samba and Worrall done OK?

Garner was good but has fallen off a cliff the last two games.

Krov has looked good occasionally, but not actually done much in terms of goals or assists?

Rest of them - less said the better I reckon.

Christie has been here for the whole horror show and probably our most improved player but thats difficult to judge since his starting level was below blackett bordering on bong. Garner has done well but not been here the whole time. Krov hasnt scored or assisted enough, although he has improved us. Big jock is consistent but as mentioned, not enough playing time this season imo.

No other real candidates, has to be OG

Probabaly going to be one of the biggest landslides ever. Woz has been solid all season, the player that some of you folk said should never be anywhere near the first team lmao

Not that he has needed to be outstanding, those real tests come with the big games, but the rest of the entire squad has been a dissapointment for one reason or another 6

Samba, Mckenna, Garner honorable mentions.. about it really, lets face it

Will Swan not on the list, or loanou who I thought had one of the best average scores per game :)