Player Contracts | Page 4 | Vital Football

Player Contracts

Young, hungry, versatile and has picked up some useful first team experience albeit in Scotland. Seems to fit the profile.

22 September Luke Garbutt signed on a 1yr deal

01 October Jordan Gabriel signed on a season long loan

5 October Daniel Gretarsson signed on a 2yr +1yr option

16 October Ben Woodburn signed on loan until 01 Jan 2021

16 October Kenny Dougall signed on a 2 year deal

21 October Matty Virtue signs new 2 yr deal

In terms of the end of this season I think that we have only Madine, Turton, Husband and Garbutt who are out of contract completely? I wonder which of those we will attempt to keep and I suppose it will depend on our league position as well as budget / cost? Of course there are others such as Howe, Thorniley, Nuttall, Shaw etc who are not featuring bu have longer contracts

17 July
Richard Keogh signs a 1yr and a 1yr option.

22 July
Chris Maxwell has extended his contract with the Seasiders, keeping him at Bloomfield Road until at least June 2023.
The 30-year-old shot-stopper has put pen-to-paper on a new two-year contract, which includes an option for a further 12 months

23 July
Jerry Yates has signed a new three-year contract.
The 24-year-old’s new deal, which includes an option for a further 12 months, will see the striker remain with the Seasiders until at least June 2024.

03 December 2021

Rob Apter has signed a two-and-half-year deal at Bloomfield Road, which includes an option for a further 12 months.