Play Offs | Page 3 | Vital Football

Play Offs

Not wanting us to get ahead of ourselves with the play offs but has anyone else considered the scenario that if we beat Accy on Saturday and Wycombe fail to win, then 5th May could be very interesting......or is it just me dreaming again? In any case what a fantastic first season back in the league

I've been thinking the same. 9th May 1987 we were the least likely of 5 to be relegated, stranger thing have happened.

It's great fun to speculate and 'what if', I'm doing it too (mainly so Mrs CI knows when I'm likely to be v distracted, or disappear completely - she prefers the latter) but I think the Cowley method will be totally focussed on Saturday.

On that theme, stories from my Accy based colleague (Blackburn supporting, I've told him Wharton's crap, waste of time in the Championship, we'll keep him to warm the bench) of some of the team still on the lash, still in kit, on Sunday morning explains the loss at Newport, Keep celebrating lads, you've done the hard bit, league title is just a small geegaw.