Play Offs | Vital Football

Play Offs

Fancy us for the point on Saturday to confirm it... then hopefully we can start talking about who we’d prefer in the semi-final.

A moot point would be who we want to play in the semi-final. Last night's win increases the likelihood of finishing fourth, which means we would probably play Coventry - I'm not sure about that option because they can't be as bad again.

I fancy Notts County for some reason, and I think that is the most likely outcome with City and County finishing fifth and sixth.

Incidentally we would receive no TV revenue as the playoffs are part of the Sky Sports football package at the beginning of the season. However I presume a share of the gate receipts is still received.

Incidentally we would receive no TV revenue as the playoffs are part of the Sky Sports football package at the beginning of the season. However I presume a share of the gate receipts is still received.

Why is that?

Notts County in the semis and win against Mansfield (who squeeze in ahead of Coventry into 7th place), in the final. A win against anyone in the final and to earn promotion that way would top last season's great achievement. Especially with the Checkatrade Trophy in the bag.

Hello my name is Leo Fortune-West, I used to play for Lincoln and I was very good.

I have been suggested as a future manager for Lincoln city and I would like to say I am interested.

Hello my name is Leo Fortune-West, I used to play for Lincoln and I was very good.

I have been suggested as a future manager for Lincoln city and I would like to say I am interested.
have you got any management experience? you need to start at the bottom and work your way up. We're no longer at the bottom these days.

Notts County in the semis and win against Mansfield (who squeeze in ahead of Coventry into 7th place), in the final. A win against anyone in the final and to earn promotion that way would top last season's great achievement. Especially with the Checkatrade Trophy in the bag.

If in-fact we do get promoted

Ontop of having won the Checkertrade Trophy

I'm happy to admit, I will cry so heavily with absolute Joy in my Heart

I recall you being here for about 2 months and not scoring a single goal.

"A win against anyone in the final and to earn promotion that way would top last season's great achievement"

For me, the prize at stake last year ie league status will put all other achievements in its shadow. I honestly thought I would never see league football again, I acknowledge that on paper there are prizes which are harder to achieve but nothing City have ever done has reduced me to tears like that Macclesfield game. Still smug now when I see the fixture list.