Captainreblue

Vital 1st Team Regular
Who are people's predictions?

I'm going

Championship- Brentford
League One-Blackpool
League Two-Morecambe
National League-Stockport

Purely from our league (cos I’ve seen little of the others) I really hope Blackpool win the playoffs.

Massive Sunderland staying down for another year makes me smile.
I wasn’t impressed with Lincoln at all. I thought the 3-0 defeat on the tv flattered them.
Oxford and Karl Robinson, nuff said.

Brentford (they deserve it)
Oxford (get rid of Karl Robinson
Morecambe (another seaside day out)
Hartlepool (unbelievable Jeff!!)

58, you been on the source again - Torquay as good as promoted already.
Torquay are 3 points adrift of the only automatic promotion spot with two games to play.
Sutton vs Hartlepool this weekend could see Sutton in L2 and Hartlepool consigned to the National league playoff lottery.
Torquay look set to be in playoffs as semi finalists with home advantage over quarter final winners.

Sorry boys, must be going senile - thought for some reason 3 went up automatically from the National League. Got all my divisions mixed up. Yes, I would go for Torquay winning the play-offs :surrender:

Wont pick a championship winner as play offs already started....

league one.....Oxford United
league two....Forest Green Rovers
national league...Stockport County

I have always found Karl Robinson pleasant to talk to...see him loads before lockdown as his wife has a dress shop in Buckingham!

Sunderland hanging around for another season? Beaten 2-0 by Lincoln tonight. I'd imagine their forum is a fun place right now...
Yes, could be another season slumming it with the likes of Accrington Stanley, Gillingham and Charlton.