PL Relegation – Pick your 3 teams | Page 2 | Vital Football

PL Relegation – Pick your 3 teams

I had Brighton getting the flick but they stymied me beating the rags so good on them for proving me wrong in such a great way. :clap:

Swansea
West Brom
Stroke

:clap::clap::bow:

I think it's safe to say this is settled now. Well in Bama, we are not worthy. How much did you bet on it and what odds? ;)

Unless of course Swansea can pull off a miracle and overcome an 11 goal swing on the last day. Stoke to throw their game against Swansea ( to spite Hughes) and get tuned by 7 and us to beat the Saints 0-4. Any takers? Anyone? Nah didn't think so.

It has to be said, this has been an interesting relegation battle. I'm glad to get rid of Stroke, but that's tempered by Cardiff coming back up.

I reckon it could be Stoke, WBA and .......probably Swansea.

I’d it too late to take a guess? :unsure: ;)

Will any be back the season after or is it the slippery trapdoor on that downward slide.

On the bright side we get JFE for £3m

Difficult to tell. Bouncing back can be difficult.....as Sunderland have found out with two relegations in consecutive seasons.

I agree Warnock will have them clogging just like Stroke.

The perfect replacement :arrghh:

Warnock's comments about "ruffling a few feathers" should be noted and I fully expect his Neanderthals to more than adequately take over the role that Stoke held under Pulis. Kick 'em first, kick 'em early.....:wagging: