PL best goals on BBC | Vital Football

PL best goals on BBC

in_the_top_one

Vital Football Legend
Harking back when Forest were in it! Quite a short list to choose from and you've seen them all before:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40710224

Even though it's dirty Leeds, there's just something about that Yeboah goal that makes me smile. It has got everything.
:30:

Impossible to choose between them. Interesting that 3 of them were scored against Wimbledon. I remember our best goal around that time being Stan's goal against Wimbledon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz2ZEqWPeWk (around the 3:00 minute mark, but the whole clip is worth a gander)

Typical ITTO Fred

24 hours and not even half a page

Get your alter ego, Boszi in to help us get this bastard to 2

Brings a tear to my canthus.
In fact all of my canthi.

Thought you and cornflakes would be all over my Homo erectus the other day but you were remarkably restrained.

Despite the iconic status of most of the other goals, I'd go for le Tissier. The way he beats the defenders one way, then the other, then chips it into the top corner shows absolute mastery.

in_the_top_one - 2/8/2017 17:39

Brings a tear to my canthus.
In fact all of my canthi.

Thought you and cornflakes would be all over my Homo erectus the other day but you were remarkably restrained.

I had a quiet thrapse x

Work has seriously effected my horn and ability to be a grown man on here 24/7

pebble - 2/8/2017 20:05

Despite the iconic status of most of the other goals, I'd go for le Tissier. The way he beats the defenders one way, then the other, then chips it into the top corner shows absolute mastery.
Completely agree - it just makes you want to stand up and applaud for ten minutes. I love it too but it doesnt have that satisfying net busting finale.

pebble - 2/8/2017 20:05

Le Tissier scored so many classics, but this was actually my fave of his at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSlVJWbdt8g

Le Tissier was truly exceptional should have had an England team built around him.

Still only half way to page 2. Who would have thought goals would be such an unpopular topic on a football forum in the eve of a new season?

Most heart wrenching goal scored against us would go down better on here. I should think Walker O.G. and Walker O.G. would be two of many people's top ten. Solskears 8th? Or was it just funny by then? I just read that there were only ten shots on target that day and nine were goals! Unusual. Not Dave Beasant's finest hour.

Le Tissier was an outstanding player, and hats off to him for staying loyal to Saints because let's be honest, he could have tripled or more his wages at a bigger club. Back in the day of course the old Dell only housed around 15,000 fans, so Saints were never awash with money to pay big wages.