Pitch Inspection at Dagenham | Vital Football

Pitch Inspection at Dagenham

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
I think we know how this will turn out. It is getting darn nearly impossible for Pools to get a game away from the Vic. Are teams looking at the form guide and using the weather as an excuse to avoid playing pools?

Yep it seems I allowed my glass half empty attitude to run unchecked. On the other hand, I am still not banking on the game being played till they actually kick off. The memory of the Halifax call off an hour before kick off is still fresh in my mind. As for the game itself, Dagenham wont be push overs and the Weymouth result reminds us that although Pools can beat anyone in this league they are also capable of losing to anyone in this league. Fingers well and truly crossed.

As I have previously said Pools traditionally do poorly in matches involving overnight stays, so I'm not anticipating a positive result.

Fair play to Dagenham if the game does go ahead, it would be easy for clubs to put limited effort into getting games on in these uncertain times.

Dover are an example of a team who seem very reluctant to play matches and with what their chairman has been saying, it is obvious why. Strange times we find ourselves in and it only goes to make me even more desperate for Pools to get out of this NL hell hole and back into the FL.

Disappointing that game postponed due to frozen pitch, despite yesterday's inspection!
Pools will now have incurred unnecessary traveling and hotel expenses, with the game (possibly) to be rescheduled for later in the season.
We're going to be spending a lot of time travelling to all these postponed matches.