Pissing away points | Vital Football

Pissing away points

Taylor82

Vital Squad Member
Reading twice - Samba with a weak hand to the shot in the 83rd minute, and Cash not stopping the cross, leaving Figs to put it in our own net in the 97th minute.

Boro at home - That useless Scouser Robinson giving away a penalty with 10 minutes to go.

Millwall away - Fuck me, scoring in the 88th minute and still not able to hold on.

Birmingham - Grabban with a major chance to make it 2-0 and kill the game before the break. Came back to deny us 3 points.

West Brom - Muric at fault.

Wigan almost did it as well, only for a missed penalty.

This will cost us come May. Learn to fucking see out games or forget a chance of the top-six. Nevermind top-two.

Sick of fucking conceding crucial late goals. That's 14 points dropped. Sort it out!

It is what it is chap.

I would rather us not go up and get stronger a la The Blunts, than scrape up and beat direbys record.

If we are not good enough, we are not good enough. Just enjoy the ride.
thats prob 200mil lost, just a silly thought. of course wed take coming bottom next season over no promotion

Frustrating but we are probably higher than our squad should be, the back 4 are a very young unit they are doing very well but are bound to make errors.
well organised/coached.
but boring and predictable.
over to you Nuno

thats prob 200mil lost, just a silly thought. of course wed take coming bottom next season over no promotion

£200m lost? Yep the prize money is there as is the extortionate contracts and ridiculous fees for very average players.

How many of them are actually making money? Its probably relative to what we currently have. If we can go up, be competitive and possibly break the top 6, we would be lauging but the likelihood is that wouldnt happen.

Anyway, we haven't not gone up yet so you can put away your pipe

You can’t win every game - there have been some games where other teams have given us points. It’s football. Grow up and join the fight to get back in the EU

Reading twice - Samba with a weak hand to the shot in the 83rd minute, and Cash not stopping the cross, leaving Figs to put it in our own net in the 97th minute.

Boro at home - That useless Scouser Robinson giving away a penalty with 10 minutes to go.

Millwall away - Fuck me, scoring in the 88th minute and still not able to hold on.

Birmingham - Grabban with a major chance to make it 2-0 and kill the game before the break. Came back to deny us 3 points.

West Brom - Muric at fault.

Wigan almost did it as well, only for a missed penalty.

This will cost us come May. Learn to fucking see out games or forget a chance of the top-six. Nevermind top-two.

Sick of fucking conceding crucial late goals. That's 14 points dropped. Sort it out!

cant argue with this I’ve been saying the same all season. It’ll bite us in the arse at the end of the season