piss poor recruitment | Vital Football

piss poor recruitment

the jock

Vital Football Legend
the recruitment team have left us down in many ways this season.

adomah/mir/chema - lasted half a season
sold chema/robinson - sign the most useless prick i have ever seen in bong on a 2 year deal
muric/bostock/semedo - very poor loan deals
diakhaby - poor lad loses the ball every time .
jenkinson - sick note. had a shocker last night.
half a season with basically one striker.

be wondering do our club even watch these players. villa fans said adomah was finished. brighton fans said bong was terrible. diakhaby couldnt even get in the huddersfield squad.

we had a real chance in january to improve our squad but its got worse if anything.

The Recruitment team should be forced to play with the U23s for the rest of the season.

Not only would that be humiliating enough for them, they would also get the opportunity to see first hand the quality of player that they need to do find better than.

the recruitment team have left us down in many ways this season.

adomah/mir/chema - lasted half a season
sold chema/robinson - sign the most useless prick i have ever seen in bong on a 2 year deal
muric/bostock/semedo - very poor loan deals
diakhaby - poor lad loses the ball every time .
jenkinson - sick note. had a shocker last night.
half a season with basically one striker.

be wondering do our club even watch these players. villa fans said adomah was finished. brighton fans said bong was terrible. diakhaby couldnt even get in the huddersfield squad.

we had a real chance in january to improve our squad but its got worse if anything.

Bong was pretty poor last night, but I would guess with 47 appearances in the Premier League over the last couple of seasons that he can't be quite as bad as he looked. At least Muric, Bostock, Semedo and Diakhaby are on loan, though I think Diakhaby might again not be as bad as he looked last night. He does defend, and seems capable of beating players. Also fast without the ball, but when he ran with it the defender actually caught him up. Didn't think Silva was too bad last night, and seems to have finally found his shooting boots in the last few games. Think Lolley and Silva are coming into better form just as Grabban seems to be losing his. (By his high standards).

Terrible game last night, but we will only know at the end of the season if SL has made the right decisions. If players have injury niggles did we want them to play last night, or hopefully be fit for the last fourteen games. We hope that SL knows better than we do ! Cash looks superfit though, and no idea where Ribiero was .

Last edited:
to be honest i thought silva was terrible last night. just my opinion. shits himself 50 yards from the opposition box. his set pieces were extremely poor too.

We are obviously working on a tight budget this season, wouldn't be surprised if we cashed in on carvhallo, cash and maybe worral on the summer then see some spending. Hopefully they have lined up some quality players in the summer and this is just a transitional period. Need some solid championship players who can handle the grind, then again maybe we can sneak up and we'd need about 11 new quality players to have any hope in the top flight.

I wouldn't trust this club to spend the money from the inevitable Cash, Worrall, Carvalho and possible Samba and Lolley departures wisely.

That's a possible 50m to spunk right there.

For SL to be correct in the resting of players last night Forest will need an excellent return from their next 8 matches, before the international break. Watched and read some of the reports on other games taking place last night and several teams looked lack lustre and individuals making terrible decisions. May be he has something. Resting a few players now may make a difference long-term. Prefer the 3 points my self but we will have to see.

Modesto and Anjio better earn their corn over the summer, because they havn’t produced any thing of note so far.

We are obviously working on a tight budget this season, wouldn't be surprised if we cashed in on carvhallo, cash and maybe worral on the summer then see some spending. Hopefully they have lined up some quality players in the summer and this is just a transitional period. Need some solid championship players who can handle the grind, then again maybe we can sneak up and we'd need about 11 new quality players to have any hope in the top flight.
Fair enough but what makes you think the recruitment will get any better? Would you trust them to replace Cash and Worrall effectively? I have my doubts.

Last edited:
Fair enough but what makes yo think the recruitment will get any better? Would you trust them to replace Cash and Worrall effectively? I have my doubts.

I suspect with Cash, Worrall and possibly Lolley and Samba gone and left up to these fucktards to replace, SL will get sacked and we will back to our usual lower-mid table with the occasional relegation scrap to look forward to before long.

thats tory finances; not really, more stops him going for nothing ;)
if anyone watched the last game wed be lucky to be offered 2m for lolz n cash